Iron Man 2 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it a bit funny that the majority of the recent posts are people in an Iron Man 2 Discussion Thread telling those who liked the movie why they shouldn't. :lol

What does it matter if people liked or hated the film, parts and pieces, plot devices or connections fine but all of this "You should hate this movie because" or "This is the greatest movie of all time because" posts are getting a bit tired.

I find it a bit funny that the majority of the recent posts are people in an Iron Man 2 Discussion Thread telling those who liked the movie why they shouldn't. :lol

What does it matter if people liked or hated the film, parts and pieces, plot devices or connections fine but all of this "You should hate this movie because" or "This is the greatest movie of all time because" posts are getting a bit tired.

:lecture:clap:clap:clap:lecture

I thought this movie was awesome i don't know what people were expecting from it really.

It was entertaining, and almost anything Robert Downey Jr. is in I enjoy.

Im sure this has been discussed earlier on in this thread somewhere-But I thought getting rid of Terrance Howard was a great move. It doesnt matter what he is in, I cant take him seriously or as a tough guy. He seems too feminine or something. I thought they did great recasting Cheadle. When I first heard about it I was having a hard time seeing him play that part but I thought he did great.

I was talking to a co-worker today and was shocked to discover he didn't even like the first Iron Man. :lol He's the only person I've talked to who feels that way...

I was talking to a co-worker today and was shocked to discover he didn't even like the first Iron Man. :lol He's the only person I've talked to who feels that way...

i have a friend who didnt like the first one cause she had a bad theater experience but then she saw both iron man 1 and 2 with me at the and changed her mind about it

Eveyone I interact with at my work have no love for Superhero movies whatsoever :dunno

Same for my family...i'm the only nut who loves this ____ :lol

My luck the kid will grow up also hating this ____ as well :horror

Im sure this has been discussed earlier on in this thread somewhere-But I thought getting rid of Terrance Howard was a great move. It doesnt matter what he is in, I cant take him seriously or as a tough guy. He seems too feminine or something.

Right with you on that.

I think it is his voice, something weird about it. Check out the scene in IM when Obadiah has just removed Tony's arc reactor and Rhodey is running into the workshop shouting: 'Tonay!? Tonay?!'

Voice is odd.

I have no issue with anyone who didnt like the movie....I just dont like people acting all troll like.

"So havbe u guyyss rea;ized that thusss muvie is medoker?"

I dont care if the person stays and dicusses the film. I dont mind that at all....I just hate when people say "Just accept the movie sucks and move on!"

Doesnt mean they're right. ;)

People hide way too much behind "IMO"

They think they can say whatever they want. "Movie sucks and so does everyone who likes it! Imo..."

Doesnt mean they're right. ;)

People hide way too much behind "IMO"

They think they can say whatever they want. "Movie sucks and so does everyone who likes it! Imo..."

Right. Everyone knows you can only say whatever you want when you prefix it with "With all due respect"

photo_16_hires.jpg

Yea but what if a person just keeps coming in and costantly saying how they hate iron man 2 . We get that you hate the movie but some people liked it. Thiers no need to say about how evryone who likes the movie are mindless fanboys. People just like different things.

As long as the person bashing the film has a compelling argument, and wants to discuss the film, rather then badmouth everyone else...fine with me. :D

Back