Infinite / Kaustic Plastik: Peter Sellers (as Clouseau) 1/6 Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure seems to be an almost exact copy of the Infinite statue. Do you guys think that they may remake their other statues, like their Bogart in 1/6 scale figure form?

I think they did a Groucho and Abbott and Costello statues among others. Would be great to see all Infinite's statues in figure form in partnership with Kaustic Plastik.

On a side note...

William Shatner starred in "A Shot in the Dark" on Broadway in the Cleauseau role but he wasn't called Cleauseau and wasn't an Inspector but rather a Magistrate.

Walter Matthau played the George Saunders role on Broadway.

This figure seems to be an almost exact copy of the Infinite statue. Do you guys think that they may remake their other statues, like their Bogart in 1/6 scale figure form?

I think they did a Groucho and Abbott and Costello statues among others. Would be great to see all Infinite's statues in figure form in partnership with Kaustic Plastik.

They did do a Groucho statue (one sits on my desk) and I would LOVE if they did a 1/6 scale figure of that sculpt! And then they can make his brothers!

Same deal with their Bud Spencer statue and figure. I hope the trend continues, as it would be great to see Groucho, Bogart, Chaplin, John Wayne, Nosferatu, Lugosi Dracula, and the upcoming Toshiro Mifune all make the jump to 1/6 figures as well.

Looks like there will be another uniform in Deluxe version (or is that another version?). More info will be given by Infinite Statues on 9th April. https://www.facebook.com/infinitestatue/photos/a.482537360323/10165019767375324/

169502604_10165019767380324_1481970065302066448_n.jpg

Maybe they can make 3 other versions of all 3 of his parts in Dr. Strangelove, easy buy for me on all 3...especially Strangelove with the wheelchair.

The headsculpts are quite different, so I don't think it's a Deluxe and non-Deluxe. Looks like 2 completely different figures to me.
Personally, I'm just going to get the detective version, but that is really cool regardless.
Day One pre-order for sure!!!!

The headsculpts are quite different, so I don't think it's a Deluxe and non-Deluxe. Looks like 2 completely different figures to me.
Personally, I'm just going to get the detective version, but that is really cool regardless.
Day One pre-order for sure!!!!

According to the Kaustic web site you'll have three choices, one will be the Inspector costume, the second will be the Gendarme costume with a different head sculpt, the third will be both heads and both costumes and all the accessories from both.

According to the Kaustic web site you'll have three choices, one will be the Inspector costume, the second will be the Gendarme costume with a different head sculpt, the third will be both heads and both costumes and all the accessories from both.

That’s how you do it right there. Love that they’re given collectors those choices.

I don't think I want the Gendarme... just the Inspector. With the magnifying glass. To me, that's the classic look. Maybe the little round ''bumb'' because its silly and seems to have become part of his iconic look.

I'm with you Wor-Gar, just the Inspector for me... Just wish we would get some ungloved hands for it if we wanted to display him without the trench coat and just in his suit. He would look ridiculous in the suit with the gloved hands.

I'm also not a fan of the Gendarme head sculpt... It's more of an exaggerated expression than the Inspector sculpt.

Love that we are getting a magnetic stand!

On second thought... I'd be interested in the Gendarme figure if it came with an accordion player and his filthy minkey.

Back