Infinite / Kaustic Plastik: Peter Sellers (as Clouseau) 1/6 Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Coming soon.

UeiYK2J.jpg

xvek3vm.jpg

I’ll be keeping an eye on what these guys make. Really hoping to see some figures from the golden years of Hollywood, like the Marx Brothers. Clouseau is a great start.

Wow, this will be VERY tempting. And if they go back and do a Groucho 1/6 figure ...!:panic:

I preordered Big Chief's Laurel and Hardy and thought they were my last 1/6 purchase...

Little did I know that Peter Sellers would show up on the scene and will be my last 1/6 purchase...

Is this really scheduled to be a Sept. 2021 release? Seems like a very fast turn around for a figure that hasn't even shown a painted prototype.

I did the same, but I've not yet left 1/6 figures yet.

I preordered Big Chief's Laurel and Hardy and thought they were my last 1/6 purchase...

Little did I know that Peter Sellers would show up on the scene and will be my last 1/6 purchase...

Is this really scheduled to be a Sept. 2021 release? Seems like a very fast turn around for a figure that hasn't even shown a painted prototype.

If they made a Kato we'd finally have a good use for that Indy Jones refrigerator.

That would be an awesome display.

I see that KP is giving Clouseau the usual props, same thing the statue gave him -- magnifying glass, bomb

Some accessories I would like to see added would be a gloved hand holding the Pink Panther Diamond, a white glove with the letter P on it and maybe that metal claw device he had in "Return of the P P" when he was investigating the crime scene in the museum or how about the glove armor and mace he destroyed the piano with in "The P P Strikes Back".

Back