Infinite / Kaustic Plastik: Peter Sellers (as Clouseau) 1/6 Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks to me the gendarme head is on the Inspector body so it might not fit. I'm going to wait to see if I can get a deal on the Inspector figure later on.

ocG4sfb.gif

Just pre-ordered the Inspector version from Sideshow. Seems to me that July-Sept 2021 for a delivery date is pretty quick, but I'm not too happy about the price.

I almost changed my pre-order to the Deluxe instead of just the Inspector... the more I look at the pics, the more I think the gendarme head looks better in the Inspector outfit... especially with the magnifying glass. I'm starting to think a gendarme head alone will cost more than just getting the whole deluxe set (although I don't see myself ever really using the gendarme outfit.)

Originally was going to go simple and just Version A.

I ended up getting the Deluxe Ver C.
First, its not that much more money... its worth it for the extra head and outfits.
The Ver A i think looks better, but the Ver B comes with the hair swap, and i think one Inspector with the Trench Coat, the other in the suit (hair sculpt) sticking out his Police ID is the best way to go for me.

Besides, Version C is limited to 500 pieces, more valuable in my opinion.

I'm starting to think a gendarme head alone will cost more than just getting the whole deluxe set

If you are one of the few lucky ones who gets it from TA it might cost you $50, but more than likely it will be more on ebay... definitely better off getting the deluxe. Especially if you want the hairpiece which I guess works only with the gendarme figure.

Besides, Version C is limited to 500 pieces, more valuable in my opinion.

This is very true. Price will skyrocket over time.

Some shots from KGH:

c1.jpg
c2.jpg
c3.jpg
c4.jpg
c5.jpg
c6.jpg

It's reminding me of a vintage Sideshow figure.

Hopefully just the camera as I've ordered their John Wayne. :panic:

Will keep my powder dry and wait for a proper review, hopefully its just futzing and lighting.

For some reason I have an overwhelming desire to display Clouseau with my West and Ward Batman and Robin. Maybe they could swap bomb stories...
Or displayed with Green Hornet and Kato
4c6d04f0686fd3da67ab6ee5458cc2bd.gif

If they do ever make "Cato" Imagine a 1:6 Silver Hornet!
5rrapf.gif

Last edited:
I just opened mine up. Didn't fiddle with it too much.
Overall impressions are ok. The accessories are nice. The box is nice too and not too big *a plus in my book

The normal sculpt looks great. The hair and hats all fit nice and snug. The clothes are also well made.

Only 2.5 complaints.
1. The color of the skin has that... greenish/greyish/sickly color to it.
2. The sculpt with the bug eyes... the enlarged eye, the pupil just doesn't look right. If they had him staring a little higher then it would be better. As is... it looks weird. Better with the signature hat, but very noticeable with the hair.
2.5 The mustache from a distance looks fine, but on close inspection it looks like early Sideshow mustache paint. Its more of a nitpick. I'd rather the bug eye look right.

The initial pics and video says it all really. So no need for me to post photos.

Back