InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean to be fair Anakin Skywalker in his own right is great character. He's considered the greatest Jedi knight of his time, and that builds up who he becomes and why he was so dangerous and well known.
Oh, I took it as talking about Kenobi (2022). Vader was butchered in that show. And Anakin/Vader was butchered in Ahsoka (2023).

I mean to be fair Anakin Skywalker in his own right is great character. He's considered the greatest Jedi knight of his time, and that builds up who he becomes and why he was so dangerous and well known.

Yes, but that was stated in about as many sentences as you just used and was very clear. Did we need to see it?

And what we saw -- in the movies -- was Anakin really the greatest? Or just whiny, impatient, envious, and, well... stupid.

(in the movies, Kenobi came across as much cooler)

Getting on the Inart The Batman thread to check if there's any new reviews > Finding out that people are talking about Anakin Skywalker now. :ROFLMAO:

f139d93a-feec-4f24-9fb1-35cc4c25dfd4_text.gif

That wasn't because of Lucas though.

In theory, Anakin is a great, compelling, tragic character. In reality... Well, thank God for The Clone Wars.

Yeah, I shouldn’t be at work while on here. Wor-Gar trashing the prequels lol. I always forget there’s people that have not appreciated the prequels yet for what they are lol.

Disney Lucasfilm on the other hand… they’ve done lots of damage imo.

But yeah, Matt Lanter’s Anakin added so much more to Hayden’s portrayal.

I always forget there’s people that have not appreciated the prequels yet for what they are lol.

Disney Lucasfilm on the other hand… they’ve done lots of damage imo.

You will see when a generation grows up relishing the Disney Wars. Only then, will you understand.

To circle back to the start of the conversation, I actually wish they'd committed even more to the Thomas Wayne/mob connection. We've already had countless iterations where the Waynes were noble, upright citizens or blank slates for Bruce to quietly mourn. It would've been fun to lean further into the Telltale Batman inspiration and go with a corrupt Wayne family portrayal. Not that it dampened my enjoyment of the movie either way, tbh.

If either of these reviews make the figure look worse than Black's photos, which will be you baseline for what you expect the figure will look like on your shelf? Me personally, I have always been able to get my figures to look as good as the best image I could find of any figure, and I have seen MANY photos and videos of figures I have that make it look awful. That's why to me the only thing that is ever useful is- the best image I have ever seen of the figure- because that's what I get my figure to look like. Futzing is 50% of the battle with these things. Literally 100% of the figures I own follow this thought process, I can find hundreds of bad photos and videos, a small handful that make them look amazing, then I get my figure to look like that top quality photo.

Back