InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll just reiterate my earlier point that this isn't even necessarily about whether pictures or videos are more trustworthy -- even though I have an opinion on that -- but rather that multiple reviews are inherently more helpful than any single source alone. Everyone brings different attitudes/opinions/biases. They'll all pose the figure differently. They'll all light the figure differently. It's in the collecting of multiple perspectives that you approach truth, IMO.

There's always cancelations. Always.
True, but at this rate by the time @Jedha Patrol and Justin have their reviews up those will have been gobbled up too. :lol

Jedha -

i-kid-triump-the-insult-dog.gif

But then we need a Bermejo Joker for the sequel, my favorite, the best Joker design character ever. I don't see that happening though...
If you're talking about the Joker design from the Brian Azzarello "Joker" book, I feel like that's too TDK Ledger Joker inspired with the Glasgow scars, longer coat and wilder/lighter green hair. He's done other versions that I do like, though.

If you're talking about the Joker design from the Brian Azzarello "Joker" book, I feel like that's too TDK Ledger Joker inspired with the Glasgow scars, longer coat and wilder/lighter green hair. He's done other versions that I do like, though.
I do refer to that book indeed. The deepest Joker in my opinion. It would fit perfectly in the Bat-man context, and I think that the over-the-top characterisation in the delete scene goes in that direction.

Some posts earlier talks about lens distortion of camera which i will have to agree.
But the best lens is not really 50mm, it will also depend on whether it’s a cropped sensor or full frame.
If cropped sensor camera, 50mm will have minimal distortion… (something like a wide angle effect). But if it’s a full frame, then 85mm is the way to go…
Sadly, if i get inart early, maybe i can try to do a comparison to HT without edit.
But by that time, you guys would have watched alot of reviews already… 🤣🤣

But then we need a Bermejo Joker for the sequel, my favorite, the best Joker design character ever. I don't see that happening though...
If I had to have an idea how a bermejo Joker would look in Reeves’s universe it would be some what like this. Though I prefer the classic purple suit or variant of it.
1000001367.jpg
1000001368.jpg

If I had to have an idea how a bermejo Joker would look in Reeves’s universe it would be some what like this. Though I prefer the classic purple suit or variant of it.View attachment 698595View attachment 698596
Yea, that's what I was thinking as well, at least for how his face may look.

I do like this version though as it has more of that classic vibe

d9aaa57f29320eff576394d2c8b751ac.jpg

Some posts earlier talks about lens distortion of camera which i will have to agree.
But the best lens is not really 50mm, it will also depend on whether it’s a cropped sensor or full frame.
If cropped sensor camera, 50mm will have minimal distortion… (something like a wide angle effect). But if it’s a full frame, then 85mm is the way to go…
Sadly, if i get inart early, maybe i can try to do a comparison to HT without edit.
But by that time, you guys would have watched alot of reviews already… 🤣🤣
This is not correct. Sensor size just increases the field of view, it doesn't change anything in relation to distortion. The glass will have the same properties regardless of what sensor size/caemra it's on. You may misunderstand how this all works.

Let's say you are standing at point X, with a 50mm lens on a cropped sensor camera, and have your subject at point Y- and that photo allows you to see the subject from the waist up. If you dont move point X, and put that 50mm lens on a full frame camera you will be able to see more of the subject now, maybe to their knees, due to the field of view expanding, but the lens distortion does not change. Going to full frame is just expanding the field of view of what the lens was already seeing.

The issue that you may be referring to is, if you want to get the same rough composition, aka see the subject from the waist up. You would either - not move from point X, and put lets say an 85mm lens on the full frame camera, OR, keep the 50mm lens on the full frame camera and change your point X to be standing closer to them. Both of those scenarios are changing distortion due to how close you are to the subject in relation to composition.

In summary- the human eye is closest to 50mm regardless of camera and sensor size.

That may have been confusing but I hope it helped.

Last edited:
Back