InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it does look a little small... but curious what Jedha thinks.
Tbf it's hard to definitively tell if it's small or not, since there isn't any good reference (that I'm aware of) and full body shot of him unmasked with the suit on in the movie

Yeah, I don't know. People have posted bubbles to prove its accurate size, opinion, and everything in-between.

To my eye, the head looks a little small -- like when I compare it to his midsection or groin. But it may be me, camera warp, lighting, or who knows what else.

I'm sure Jedha and/or Justin will address it, one way or another.

The "skull-like" features on the cowl are too hard-edged and harsh. It makes the distance between the eye sockets to the mouth area look squashed and wrong.

You can see here on the real one how the ridges above the eyes are more rounded and all the "highlights of the skull features" more flowing.

Ah ok cool. I read some comments that they adjusted the texture of it in the production piece, is that accurate?

I think it looks slightly softer but there’s still texture on it. I’m happy they’re able to keep the texture though from their events showing that there’s no degradation to the final product, but the decision to keep it still isn’t accurate.

Welp - I've ordered the Bat-Signal with Sanctum Toys, they seem to have good reviews online and some people on here are positive about them so hoping it all works out, its not like I'm risking the ALL-IN set's amount of money.
Plus, once you convert the money, the Inart Bat-Signal from them is actually cheaper than the Hot Toys one on Sideshow.
Just hoping its real and hoping I dont get ambushed with the shipping.
I ordered Gandalf with them since they had a few extra. Should be coming in this month. I did the same research, and it seems they have great reviews. I did do a deposit on the All-In Batman, but everything is G&S so I feel secure. I’ll keep you posted on Gandalf if it arrives. It does sound like they just started shipping to the US. So they might be a hidden gem for a bit here!

Welp - I've ordered the Bat-Signal with Sanctum Toys, they seem to have good reviews online and some people on here are positive about them so hoping it all works out, its not like I'm risking the ALL-IN set's amount of money.
Plus, once you convert the money, the Inart Bat-Signal from them is actually cheaper than the Hot Toys one on Sideshow.
I ordered the all-in from them. Hoping it works out. I ordered through PayPal (180days) with a credit card(365 days) and made sure to get a full break down of what’s included including pics with the email/invoice, so I’m hoping I’m covered if it goes south. Congrats on the signal pick up.

Ok great news guys the head is not too small, it was just simple lens distortion!

IMG_9021.png

Just placed an order for the bat signal as well with them. I wish I would have just ordered the all in from the get go. Ordered premium batman with Kit, premium Bruce with SpecFiction, and now the signal with sanctum toys. 🤦‍♂️

They've improved a lot already from Joker. Nice to see them continuing to do so with each release. Has me excited for Aragorn.

IMG_1376.png

IMG_2072.jpeg

IMG_2073.png

IMG_2063.jpeg

ALL BANGERS. 10 out of 10s.

InArt are 4 for 4. My only regret is passing on Pennywise…

I won’t make a similar mistake again.

BRING ON ARAGORN, HARRY POTTER, SUPERMAN, ARTHUR FLECK AND PAUL ATREIDES!

View attachment 698038
View attachment 698039
View attachment 698040
View attachment 698041

ALL BANGERS. 10 out of 10s.

InArt are 4 for 4. My only regret is passing on Pennywise…

I won’t make a similar mistake again.

BRING ON ARAGORN, HARRY POTTER, SUPERMAN, ARTHUR FLECK AND PAUL ATREIDES!
Love it!!!! I’m also in the same boat. Only missed out on Pennywise so far!! Passing on Aragorn, cool with only having Gandalf as my LOTR representation, that is until Frodo and Sam are made one day!

Hyperreal 1/6 figures!

Just placed an order for the bat signal as well with them. I wish I would have just ordered the all in from the get go. Ordered premium batman with Kit, premium Bruce with SpecFiction, and now the signal with sanctum toys. 🤦‍♂️
How much does the bat signal cost with them?

Back