InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree a well designed drape cape would be amazing. But I’ve yet to see one for a Pattinson Batman. HT’s are no better. And I don’t think any customizer has made one. I assume it’s incredibly difficult to source a convincing material, that works at this scale, and drapes as though it has any weight given it smaller than a cocktail napkin.

It's a real headache to source the right pictures and get a proper detailed comparison for what I want to convey. But it mostly comes down to the shillouette. The details in the sculpt are there, and the realism is there as well. But it's the wrong shape, to my eyes at least. It's something I can't unsee because it's a crucial part of his look.

I would have preferred a drape cape as well, that sits and falls more naturally, and hangs at a higher distance from the ground, without the conspicuous wiring around the collar and the sides.

I suspect a custom sculpt and a custom cape would do wonders for this, but I'm not invested enough to spend even more money on this particular Batman.

434855025_2632332436925504_5963151681803617231_n.jpg

434769612_2632332400258841_5478502630253242075_n.jpg

437369618_2632332363592178_7855528534193953678_n.jpg

434820959_2632332343592180_836838946601492740_n.jpg

HT left, IA right

My opinion as a photographer is to trust the video over these instagram photos. To my eye, these look like they have been overly edited to make them look really sharp and contrast-y. Especially on the face place here. That's why the face looks a little weird on these shots.
437510627_1341466306536961_4261708240624610421_n.jpg

Looks like all the conspiracies, complaining, and worrying was a complete waste of time- as expected.
The photo where the body is lying down, I think it looks similar to the size of HT. Not sure. Unless and until Justin puts side by side and says ''The part which u guys have been waiting for''..., i cannot confirm. Initial impressions are very very good. That cowl face alone looks bloated. Maybe the angle

Last edited:
You should compare it to the source
Of course,
I'm not saying I like Hot Toy's sculpt better. Certainly not those bulbous eyes, lol. But if you black out all the detail and look at the shape alone, both Hot Toys and Unreal's heads capture a better silhouette. At least I'm seeing it that way, and it's really noticeable.

Pattinson's jaw shape really changes from different angles. The Inart head doesn't seem to pick up on that. And it's making the lower section disproportionate to the rest of the cowl.

Also will say I don't get the point of the track system surely just use a stronger and larger magnet.

The magnets are on the feet of the figure, as far as their Jokor is concerned. If it's the same here, they just need a bigger metallic piece underneath the base. No need for whatever they're trying to do here.

HT left, IA right
Haven’t seen the other videos and photos yet. Just based on these alone, I’d honestly say both HT and INART misses the likeness a bit in their own way. Both for the cowl sculpt and for the unmasked. I’m leaning towards HT having the better shaped cowl and mouth sculpts but that’s just based on these photos.

What INART does excel in over HT though is having better facial proportions and realism factor. Theirs comes across more like an actual person here, which helps it a ton. Better looking eyes on INART and the skin detail is far better as well. Too smooth and shiny on HT. Haven’t seen the rooted yet but I imagine that will help it even further once adjusted. Suit detailing and proportion looks better on INART as well.

I'm looking at whatever set or movie stills available online. Comparing them, Pattinson's jaw tapers more in those photos. Whereas this is closer to being straight making it look fuller. Although, there is one shot that his jawline looks as full as this. This could be lens distortion on the figure due to it being a macro shot probably but hard to tell at this point without having the figure in-hand.
I think you're seeing what I'm seeing. It's difficult to ignore. The shape of his jaw changes drastically when it rotates on an axis. The sculpt has the right shape from the front. But when you look at any other angle, it doesn't have that signature taper you're talking about. I would go as far to say, in some angles I don't see Pattinson anymore.

Yeah this looks great. I do think some are right wait for more images and videos and even in hand when it's ready to ship. I'm excited to get it and compare both but this looks like a homerun.

Anyone know if it's possible to buy I stock inart while in Guangzhou? Not sure if inart sells there

Back