InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. I'm surprised they didn't feature the rooted version and opted for the sculpted instead. Probably they had to source a 1/6 hair straightener to get rid of the perm 🤣

rooted sculpt definitely needs some volume stripped from the top but wow.

IMG_1382.png

IMG_1380.png

IMG_1385.png

Something about the jawline is throwing off the sculpts for me. Especially the masked sculpt. It's not the right silhouette... Even Hot Toys captured that better.

If the rooted hair looks like it does in the unboxing video across the board, then I won't have much to complain about there. That looks fine. Sculpted turned out great as well.

But another thing I think Hot Toys did better is the cape (Aesthetically speaking, maybe not material wise).

I don't have the eye for the finer details that many in here do but to me the the cape and cowl look great. That's all I needed to see. Can't wait.

Also note we are judging based on 480p video. I will wait for better photos and videos. Excited as of now

It looks great, and I’m excited to get mine. But while it has many small improvements over the Hot Toys, I’m not sure I’d say it “blows it out of the water”. I’m strictly talking the Batsuit/cowled figure. I’m excited to see some in hand comparisons.

Is it me or the proportions look like the prototype which is thin and not bulky like the factory production one?

Back