InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, this would be a great way for companies to provide sculpted and rooted hair.

Hopefully a little water treatment can work out the curls on InArt’s Pattman. Restyling the hair worked wonders with Joker.

I'm happy they didn't offer one. Only way you get decent hair from HT is through a ****ing lottery. No thanks.
They are just testing their rooted figures as of now i guess. If it turns out good and they are able to be consistent with the quality, they will not make them limited in the future

Wow, I've never seen swappable rooted hair pieces before. I hope its going to up for purchase. We could just order one and not have to send in sculpts.
I've seen it done for the Thor Raganarok heads and others that have magnetic hair pieces. What they tend to do (or at least used to) is just dremel away the sculpted hair on the magnetic piece to get a smooth surface and root on top of that which I wouldn't put it past them doing here. It would be cool if they developed their own "scalp" that allows them too root on top of though instead of using the existing HT sculpted hairpiece as a base. I'm sure customizers could add that to their services rather than needing the customer to send the entire sculpt

They are just testing their rooted figures as of now i guess. If it turns out good and they are able to be consistent with the quality, they will not make them limited in the future
That's incredibly optimistic. My pessimistic take is that they're using FOMO to sell their figures and if it continues to work then they'll continue to do it. If I start missing out on figures that I truly want I'll just stop buying in general.

Zoe will come. Oh yes. She will come.
IMG_4792.gif

I've seen it done for the Thor Raganarok heads and others that have magnetic hair pieces. What they tend to do (or at least used to) is just dremel away the sculpted hair on the magnetic piece to get a smooth surface and root on top of that which I wouldn't put it past them doing here. It would be cool if they developed their own "scalp" that allows them too root on top of though instead of using the existing HT sculpted hairpiece as a base. I'm sure customizers could add that to their services rather than needing the customer to send the entire sculpt
Stumbled over this today, kind of fits the topic:

That's incredibly optimistic. My pessimistic take is that they're using FOMO to sell their figures and if it continues to work then they'll continue to do it. If I start missing out on figures that I truly want I'll just stop buying in general.
I am not optimistic. I know HT is a greedy af company and want to milk as much money as possible

1712388156815.jpeg

No idea even whether it’s shipped or not, not a word about that sliding base or enhancements. And it’s been 2 weeks since they posted this.

I will wait till Monday. If no update is given before that, this company is probably ... No one gives false promises like this.

It’s not difficult to show the blogger photos. No one is even expecting the shipment. It’s just the photos people need.

View attachment 696645
No idea even whether it’s shipped or not, not a word about that sliding base or enhancements. And it’s been 2 weeks since they posted this.

I will wait till Monday. If no update is given before that, this company is probably ... No one gives false promises like this.

It’s not difficult to show the blogger photos. No one is even expecting the shipment. It’s just the photos people need.
I asked my (sort of) insider friend regarding the delay and what's IA actually doing ATM after all the uproar and even he is super pissed at them, saying "I won't be getting any more figures from this company who only farts from it’s mouth and give nothing. Just tease tease tease and post already released figures' pictures again and again." 😂🤣

View attachment 696645

I will wait till Monday. If no update is given before that, this company is probably... No one gives false promises like this.

But we are still acting like grown men. (because we are you dumb*uck! 😂) Those chinese collectors on Weibo literally left no stone unturned to bash them. Hope they give some updates by next week.

Meanwhile Inart:
Benedict Cumberbatch Reaction GIF

1712391794319.png

That's a very bad sign bro. They seriously need to hire proper social media team. They absolutely suck. They don't know when to post what. Yeah we are ready to ship Batman. Instead of showing the updates, let us post how to take pictures of Gandalf which we released 7 months ago and let us update Aragorn to delay him further.

Part of my frustration also comes from the dry period that I am going through right now. Apart from Scarlet witch, there is nothing interesting that's released for me. This is my most expected figure. Also New Armory, Bane, Red and blue suit, Kratos, Nathan Drake nothing seems to be releasing soon enough.

But we are still acting like grown men. (because we are you dumb*uck! 😂) Those chinese collectors on Weibo literally left no stone unturned to bash them. Hope they give some updates by next week.

Meanwhile Inart:
Benedict Cumberbatch Reaction GIF
When was this? Whenever there is an uproar, they usually tend to give some updates immediately

The moment they revealed those photos on April 1st.
I hope they don't scrap this entire batch and tell us that it will take another 6 months because we feel that we are not happy with the product bull-shiiit and they redo this thing. Just release this and focus on Aragorn and Superman :(

Back