InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take Ledger out and TDK is pretty average. There I said it. Even with Heath it drags at times like The Batman does.

Batman Begins is a much better Batman movie than either of the sequels.
It's like taking out Thanos from Avengers. Legendary movies have great villains. Here in TDK, probably the greatest antagonist performance overshadowing the hero itself. Batman Begins is under rated as hell. The suit and the story telling and realism is much more in that

To be honest, I am afraid that this figure might turn out bad and this is the only Inart figure I am not confident on.I have PO'd Superman but have not PO'd this. It is still up for PO on OSK which worries me. Either they are trying to make money knowing their product didn't turn out good or they are super confident that this turned out really good and are trying to make more sales. I hope it is the latter
I don't think it will turn out bad, InArt has been nothing but hits from the three figures released, this an their future figures will follow. As far as the preorders being up with Kit still, they are giving people the chance to still preorder one before they officially sell out, I can already see this being 10x better then HT (even though that figure is amazing in it's own right also and you can't go wrong with both) that once it sells out people will be wishing they got one. But again that depends on the individual if your not interested or fond of this version of Batman no need to worry then.

I don't think it will turn out bad, InArt has been nothing but hits from the three figures released, this an their future figures will follow. As far as the preorders being up with Kit still, they are giving people the chance to still preorder one before they officially sell out, I can already see this being 10x better then HT (even though that figure is amazing in it's own right also and you can't go wrong with both) that once it sells out people will be wishing they got one. But again that depends on the individual if your not interested or fond of this version of Batman no need to worry then.
This is the only one that the proto itself had issues and different variations and they kept on changing things. I have the joker and it blows the HT out of water but don't keep your expectations high. I have the HT Batman and it's a near perfect figure except the collar. The cowl and masked mouth sculpt is insane. There is no way this will be 10x better than that figure. Don't keep ur expectations that high. You will be disappointed

Last edited:
I think the eyes on the HT cowl remind me of Sid the Sloth from Ice Age lol, and the entire profile is squished in (even Unreal Customs highlighted that). The INART cowl is much much better than the HT.
This is the exact way I remember pattinson in the movie and this figure is awesome. Although feel and materials wise they are no way closer to inart but the likeness is spot on

Attachments

• cc273f03-0953-4c89-8f5a-054953eacf9a.jpeg
    cc273f03-0953-4c89-8f5a-054953eacf9a.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 0
This is the only one that the proto itself had issues and different variations and they kept on changing things. I have the joker and it blows the HT out of water but don't keep your expectations high. I have the HT Batman and it's a near perfect figure except the collar. The cowl and masked mouth sculpt is insane. There is no way this will be 10x better than that figure. Don't keep ur expectations that high. You will be disappointed
Understandable keeping expectations low so not to be disappointed with the end product. I do still think it will be a great release though it might very well do somethings better than HT the same might be said for the HT figure. We'll have to wait and see comparisons on how both have pros and cons.

I think the eyes on the HT cowl remind me of Sid the Sloth from Ice Age lol, and the entire profile is squished in (even Unreal Customs highlighted that). The INART cowl is much much better than the HT.
1710701586623.png
1710701629408.png

This needs more stubble and he looks like vampire in the latest prototype. I know its a poor quality photo but u can see the latest inart video for what I am trying to say. Suit is too greenish

View attachment 693726

This needs more stubble and he looks like vampire in the latest prototype. I know its a poor quality photo but u can see the latest inart video for what I am trying to say. Suit is too greenish
Even if it’s not “perfect”, that picture right there is everything I can ask for. Unfortunately, I doubt the final mass production figure will have the needed stubble and darker blue eyes, but still. The spacing doesn’t look widely spaced apart which kills the cowl look for me with the Hot Toys. Imo, the INART is muchhhh better than the Hot Toys. Proportions, materials, feels more like a real thing.

Understandable keeping expectations low so not to be disappointed with the end product. I do still think it will be a great release though it might very well do somethings better than HT the same might be said for the HT figure. We'll have to wait and see comparisons on how both have pros and cons.
I understand your excitement, I am also way excited, but the delays were because they were not happy with the product and made some more changes. That's why they pushed release by 1 quarter.
This is my most expected figure along with Bruce Wayne like I said and if it turns out at least 90 percent like the prototype they advertised below, I would get them both. Look at that cowl and that stubble, Damn I would sell my HT in a heartbeat.
1710701894289.png
1710701945852.png

Even if it’s not “perfect”, that picture right there is everything I can ask for. Unfortunately, I doubt the final mass production figure will have the needed stubble and darker blue eyes, but still. Imo, the INART is muchhhh better than the Hot Toys.
The promo pics were so much better and that's why I am disappointed. Yeah if I am not happy with the Batman, I will get Inart Bruce Wayne atleast if it turns like the proto. Let's hope for the best.

Let’s not forget that if you’re going to end up buying custom collars or a grappling gun that HT was missing, inart actually has better value for the standard sculpted hair edition.

I really don’t know what to expect for the final product. For me right now the cowl itself HT looks better, except for the Sid eyes for sure.

We’ve been giving Inart so much cowl feedback, such as eye color, stubble etc but will they actually listen? I don’t have high expectations but I really hope it’s for the better since it’s taking a long time for this release.

View attachment 693725View attachment 693726

I’m guessing it’s a photo filter because other photos the suit looks gray with some brown weathering. So it should be fine. To be honest if this was the final with darker irises I would be more than happy.

Let’s not forget that if you’re going to end up buying custom collars or a grappling gun that HT was missing, inart actually has better value for the standard sculpted hair edition.

I really don’t know what to expect for the final product. For me right now the cowl itself HT looks better, except for the Sid eyes for sure.

We’ve been giving Inart so much cowl feedback, such as eye color, stubble etc but will they actually listen? I don’t have high expectations but I really hope it’s for the better since it’s taking a long time for this release.
"Inart is costly". I don't know who started that thing. The standard is almost the same price after shipping and taxes. They are direct rivals. Collar for 50-100 dollars is not worth for me and I won't be getting any. If the cowl turns out way better than HT, and suit is not so green, Inart will be the clear winner atleast by 30-40%. No chance HT will stand against Inart. But if they mess up the cowl, I am imagining the uproar from HT fanboys and Inart will be in big trouble.

I’m guessing it’s a photo filter because other photos the suit looks gray with some brown weathering. So it should be fine. To be honest if this was the final with darker irises I would be more than happy.

This is the video I am talking about and all the other figures look way more impressive. Also they didn't even show both the figures properly here.That makes me worried :(. The unmasked bruce wayne looks very good though.

This is the video I am talking about and all the other figures look way more impressive. Also they didn't even show both the figures properly here.That makes me worried :(. The unmasked bruce wayne looks very good though.

I think you’re good friend. I’m certain the photographer used some green filter because the whole video looks green. Aragorns coat for example looks green but on the official photos it’s more of a gray.

D78C7C17-1104-49FE-A12A-C3B8CE00B5B2.jpeg

Same exact proto, different events and different photographers. I’m guessing the final will be close to the right. But it’s definitely weird how the colors especially the chestplate can a bit inconsistent.
1BE5CB1F-6FCB-4F34-A3F2-525D529C1619.jpeg

Not to mention the issue with the closed mouth plate falls off if you lower the head to much, the magnet not being as strong as it should also sucks on it but it's still a good sculpt of the cowl.
Oh I wasn’t aware of that problem wow.. I hope Inart doesn’t have that issue. But from last event, either it’s also loose or someone didn’t put the mouth plates correctly.

Lighting aside and whatnot, this INART Batman is the most anticipated figure of all time for me and I’m sure I’ll love it, regardless of the inaccuracies to the source it may or may not have. I’ll be nice here, but I kinda look at it like Ford Mustang vs Chevy Camaro. Both great vehicles, but at the end of the day, I’ll go Ford any day because Mustang’s fastback design language just speaks to me more. The Hot Toys Batman will inevitably do certain things better, but even with that being said, stock vs stock, I’ll still go INART. If what we get is what’s been shown at WF, I’ll know I’ll be more than ecstatic.

Oh I wasn’t aware of that problem wow.. I hope Inart doesn’t have that issue. But from last event, either it’s also loose or someone didn’t put the mouth plates correctly.
It's not that bad, the mouth for the most part stays snug just can't tilt the head down to low as that lower portion of the mask under the chin pushes onto the neck and drops the mouth. I also think it's the magnet on there as the other mouth pieces stay way more snug then the neutral one. The head stays connected to the magnetic neck well enough you just can't use to much force when posing it with the head on because it falls off easily. But other then those issue still a solid figure. Added the OT collar on mine, re-stitched the cape to fit it. And weathered the outfit.

Back