InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who thinks the rooted Inart sculpt is a better likeness than Hot Toys? As much as I love the cowl and the mask, I'm probably going to have him holding the empty cowl because the head/hair combo is so damn impressive.

This is what I was thinking of doing
I ordered a second with Kit especially for that pose.

So I’ve got the All In InArt rooted set coming, one Standard InArt and the double deluxe HT version ordered.
I’m sure from all that, I’ll be able to get the The Batman display I want.

Really?

A lot of people in the HT thread hate the cowl sculpt and are modifying it. Lmao...
Yeah, it’s weird, lol. I guess it’s just down to different people seeing things differently? I mean, obviously it’s all subjective, so I’m not willing to say one is objectively better than the other.
The HT cowl sculpt just immediately jumps out to me as looking better than the Inart.
But I’m not sure I can put my finger on exactly what it is 🤷🏻‍♂️
And it might be all different once I have both in hand, too.
It wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world to keep both, too.

Understanding how different people see different things is part of the fun of hobby and posting about it, I think. As a painter specializing in portraits, it’s always something I spend a lot of time considering- what are the things that I specifically notice about someone’s face, what are the things that everyone notices about someone’s face, and what combination of those things makes my work look like my work?

The body proportion is the main reason why I decided for Inart.
Glad that Kit got some more. Secured the standard version :love:
Me too. I have the Hot Toys version on order with kghobby too. I will decide which one to keep when I get them both in hand.

I tried to use the will fox discount code but it didn't work for me. I used the same code to order Aragorn from Kit last year so perhaps it's a one shot deal.

Attachments

• 474895-IMG-1817.jpeg
    474895-IMG-1817.jpeg
    982.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 6a5a3cb2ly1hihx0x1p77j23492bckjn.jpg
    6a5a3cb2ly1hihx0x1p77j23492bckjn.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
I mean, just look at this 🔥
I'd be happy with that right out of the box if that's how the production version is. Really the only thing I have a problem with is the lighter eyes. Don't feel a need to change anything else I see.

They also said that they're improving how the magnetic stand works starting with this one so I'm interested in seeing how that is.

I'd be happy with that right out of the box if that's how the production version is. Really the only thing I have a problem with is the lighter eyes. Don't feel a need to change anything else I see.

They also said that they're improving how the magnetic stand works starting with this one so I'm interested in seeing how that is.
Same bro. Really looking forward to this release.

Probably better to mix both HT and InArt or at least taking some items from one and passing it to another. I'll for sure buy a separate cape from this Batman and put it on the HT figure.

Nit picking here but i hate how they done the pant
Maybe the belt need to be raise to cover up and the velcro opening instead of sewning it together.
Inart The Batman Pant.JPG

Nit picking here but i hate how they done the pant
Maybe the belt need to be raise to cover up and the velcro opening instead of sewning it together.
View attachment 683164
I think they have to sew the pants closed instead of velcro I don't need to switch bodies out but I'm sure customziers will find a way or reason to do it herd. But at least it will look more flush.

I am very happy with the way this is turning out. Should be a great figure to add to the collection. I do have the HT version on order also but has been delayed by SS for some reason. It will be interesting to see them side by side on the shelf. Both look great to me, just my opinion.

I mean, just look at this 🔥
He does look really great in those pics.
The major (and minor) differences are what we all love to talk about, but really, both the HT and the IA (when it releases, I’m sure) are going to be pretty excellent, and I’m sure whomever gets either or both is going to be happy with them.
When I show people I know who are, let’s say less enthusiastic about the hobby and particular minutiae than we folk are, they’ve tended to say both figures are impressive, if they can tell a difference at all.

I mean, what’s funny about it to me is that both figures have seemingly achieved the vaunted “real person wearing a costume” status as far as most people are concerned, and we’re all like “well _____ is garbage because ____ is way more accurate”
Like, I sent pictures of both to my significant other last night and she was just like “why did you send me two pictures of Batman?” 😂😂

It’s crazy to me how long they’ve been modifying the Batman headsculpt and cape. Since September of 2023 which is nearly 4 months in, they’re still working very hard. This is also the most feedback they received before a figure release as well compared to their joker, Pennywise and Gandalf so it makes sense.

I really wonder how the final headsculpt will turn out, will the eyes be fixed, more stubble, rounder cowl, longer nose? Will it somehow get worse? The anticipation is killing me.

It would be amazing to see the final images end of this month or early Feb.

IMG_1752.jpeg

It’s crazy to me how long they’ve been modifying the Batman headsculpt and cape. Since September of 2023 which is nearly 4 months in, they’re still working very hard. This is also the most feedback they received before a figure release as well compared to their joker, Pennywise and Gandalf so it makes sense.

I really wonder how the final headsculpt will turn out, will the eyes be fixed, more stubble, rounder cowl, longer nose? Will it somehow get worse? The anticipation is killing me.

It would be amazing to see the final images end of this month or early Feb.

View attachment 683253
And they haven’t specifically said anything about how long it’s delayed, right? Just that is delayed?
I was hoping we’d see them start shipping around Feb. 😕

I am very happy with the way this is turning out. Should be a great figure to add to the collection. I do have the HT version on order also but has been delayed by SS for some reason. It will be interesting to see them side by side on the shelf. Both look great to me, just my opinion.
Same, It’ll be cool to see them side by side. I kept going back on forth on cancelling one or selling one when I’ve got both, but it’s a good opportunity to have one with the cowl on and one with the R.Pats portrait.

I almost think that InArt would be better off just not doing releases with sculpted hair. If there was just one version of Batman and one of Bruce, they have at least a little less need to delay, just by virtue of the manufacturing being more efficient.
I understand some people may not like that, but if they’re positioning themselves as making the most premium figures, then just sticking to rooted hair going forward makes more sense to me.

I'm going have to start making payments to Kit for my Premium Batman and Aragorn. But with the wait I can see the figure releasing in March also and I won't have an issue with it.

Back