InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can also keep these versions to have a suit from the first film, that's until HT or InArt decide to make a 2.0 in the future. But if they do update the suit for the sequel and it's definitely more advanced in design to the first suit, I'd be more then happy to keep this version as the suit is my favorite design since it pays homage to the art of Lee Bermejo.

I don't think InArt is in any great hurry to start in on 2.0s. They are behind on so many figures as it is. And brand new suits are right on the horizon -- Batman, Superman, Joker, etc.

Been waiting 2 years for the Nazgul and Legolas to finally show. They've even showed all new product over completing their original "shadow tease" reveals.

I don't think InArt is in any great hurry to start in on 2.0s. They are behind on so many figures as it is. And brand new suits are right on the horizon -- Batman, Superman, Joker, etc.

Been waiting 2 years for the Nazgul and Legolas to finally show. They've even showed all new product over completing their original "shadow tease" reveals.
Exactly, it will take at least 3-4 years to get all these figures to all release including their reeves Superman. If ever they will do a 2.0 it might start with Ledger again anyway..

There wouldn’t a 2.0 for a very very long time, and I doubt there will be one at all with how premium this release already is.

I think I go with Inart
inart batman comp.jpg

The suit and proportions absolutely look better on the InArt, but I do really feel like the facial likeness is better on the Hot Toys version.
I have both on pre-order and I am really looking forward to seeing the final InArt version.
490480-5DEC6D91-385A-41AA-B981-D639217485EB.png

The suit and proportions absolutely look better on the InArt, but I do really feel like the facial likeness is better on the Hot Toys version.
I have both on pre-order and I am really looking forward to seeing the final InArt version.
View attachment 683051
Still have to wait for the official finished images from Inarts, hopefully they will be as good.

Still have to wait for the official finished images from Inarts, hopefully they will be as good.
I think InArt will win this battle. This was the figure that’s in complete competition with Hot Toys both being teased around the same time. Hot toys had something to prove with this guy and so is the same with InArt hence all the delays. I don’t think InArt has time to screw around with this launch

Posed correctly and repainted HT, courtesy of Heise Studio:

View attachment 683050
This was remodeled as well from what they say at least.

Proportions on INART wins me over between the two. The small chest/shoulder and kid-like appearance feeling I get from Hot Toys is hard to look past without it being modified.

INARTs version isn't gonna be perfect either but I'm finding more value in the proportions over whatever smaller detail they might miss. I get a bigger sense of realism with theirs so I'm leaning towards that.

Worse case, I'll grab parts from Hot Toys version if I feel like there's a need for it. Have the best of both.

This was remodeled as well from what they say at least.

Proportions on INART wins me over between the two. The small chest/shoulder and kid-like appearance feeling I get from Hot Toys is hard to look past without it being modified.

INARTs version isn't gonna be perfect either but I'm finding more value in the proportions over whatever smaller detail they might miss. I get a bigger sense of realism with theirs so I'm leaning towards that.

Worse case, I'll grab parts from Hot Toys version if I feel like there's a need for it. Have the best of both.
Do you think its worth getting the rooted?

Am I the only one who thinks the rooted Inart sculpt is a better likeness than Hot Toys? As much as I love the cowl and the mask, I'm probably going to have him holding the empty cowl because the head/hair combo is so damn impressive.
This is what I was thinking of doing

I don't even collect anymore but I loved the film (still do on re-watch), and will get the InArt. Proportions on this do look better to me, although the HT is very good. I'm feeling fairly confident about their final product.

*Edit: this suit has also really grown on me. Disliked it at first.

I don't even collect anymore but I loved the film (still do on re-watch), and will get the InArt. Proportions on this do look better to me, although the HT is very good. I'm feeling fairly confident about their final product.

*Edit: this suit has also really grown on me. Disliked it at first.
I see you have it as your avatar now lol

Back