InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup my preorder list is up to 39 right now which I realize is completely insane. But there's just too many cool looking figures being produced these days that I seem to have no power to resist. Lol
Would be interested to see that list just out of curiousity.

Forgot about the InArt Batmobile. Is that still happening?

The more I think about it I'm considering selling a lot of my DC Hot Toys, apart from a few favourites.

I've sold off 90% of my 1/6 figures, thought I was on my way out of the hobby but there are a few figs I've been thinking about. The new Tobey Spider-Man, Wolverine, and now this Batman.

Not gonna bother with the HT Batman for now, it'll be easy to find one after release if InArt ends up disappointing.

tumblr_pc4vgzBahe1xwm3qko2_500.gifv

:lol

I pulled the trigger on an All In for my display and a basic Batman for more aggressive posing and any customizing I might want to try...

I'm really excited by the work they're doing but I'm pretty curious about how the production piece will look. Joker and Gandalf are basically head sculpts and fabric. This one needs a lot of molded parts and from some of the promo pics I suspect the prototype is 3D printed. A lot can change from 3D print to mass produced part.

I've sold off 90% of my 1/6 figures, thought I was on my way out of the hobby but there are a few figs I've been thinking about. The new Tobey Spider-Man, Wolverine, and now this Batman.

Not gonna bother with the HT Batman for now, it'll be easy to find one after release if InArt ends up disappointing.
just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-they-pull-me-back-in.gif

I wish we had more detail on InArt's plans. Is this it from The Batman line or is Catwoman a possibility? If there's no Catwoman I'd probably get Bruce just so Bat's has a companion piece.

Does the BvS trinity mean one version of each character or will there be variants? Knightmare, Armored Bats, black suit Supes etc. If so I could sell my HT Knightmare two pack.

Will each character have a deluxe version with civilian Clark, Bruce and Diana?

Deciding what I need and don't need from the Mandalorian line and the No Way Home Spidey stuff complicates things to.
:gah:
Yeah, I've wondered what they have planned for the future too. I'd love to see an Alita from InArt.

I wasn't gonna buy this as I couldn't justify the price but considering hot toys DX is $550. For the extra $380 you're getting a extra figure with 2 rooted hair sculpts that look insane. What worries me is articulation and how good the bodies will be.

Just very on the fence as we haven't seen any of their figures in hand.
Say what now? It's $375 at Sideshow and even if you have no reward points to apply with shipping and taxes it won't come anywhere near $550. Assuming @$25 for shipping it would be $424 for someone like me in Michigan. But then I ordered mine elsewhere and it was only $355 in total. So for me that extra figure and 2 rooted sculpts would cost (using OSK pricing) $990-$355 = $635. As I plan on displaying him masked, the rooted sculpts were never going to factor into the decision making process so not a great deal. But hey, they DO look nice. :lol

Of all places, toyswonderlsnd has it for sale, but they’re selling “first batch” or “later batch”. The later batch supposedly comes out 2-3 months later.

But again, it’s toyswonderlsnd, so it’s anybody’s guess if it’s legit.
Just FYI someone asked Queen studio if that’s legit

Attachments

• DFEE76DD-16E7-41AF-A1DD-197E1363E7A6.jpeg
    DFEE76DD-16E7-41AF-A1DD-197E1363E7A6.jpeg
    304.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DBE3948A-349D-482B-9F6A-1AE23E13CC72.jpeg
    DBE3948A-349D-482B-9F6A-1AE23E13CC72.jpeg
    304 KB · Views: 0
  • 528EA9DD-58F1-48A0-A873-B18C82344D26.jpeg
    528EA9DD-58F1-48A0-A873-B18C82344D26.jpeg
    325.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 2E1C834E-6CE8-4245-9BAB-A221325D4AFD.jpeg
    2E1C834E-6CE8-4245-9BAB-A221325D4AFD.jpeg
    327.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 9568CC5F-BF0D-44AB-89CA-23AC8226EC2F.jpeg
    9568CC5F-BF0D-44AB-89CA-23AC8226EC2F.jpeg
    283.4 KB · Views: 0
Say what now? It's $375 at Sideshow and even if you have no reward points to apply with shipping and taxes it won't come anywhere near $550. Assuming @$25 for shipping it would be $424 for someone like me in Michigan. But then I ordered mine elsewhere and it was only $355 in total. So for me that extra figure and 2 rooted sculpts would cost (using OSK pricing) $990-$355 = $635. As I plan on displaying him masked, the rooted sculpts were never going to factor into the decision making process so not a great deal. But hey, they DO look nice. :lol

He must mean the HT Deluxe Batman with Bat Signal for $515 at Sideshow... as the InArt All In set includes the bat signal.

The wording in these things is probably what’s confusing most ppl. I would assume @Godfather1408 was referring to the HT version of the”deluxe+batsignal” which is $515 before taxes and shipping.

Back