InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the outfit is just too simple, and with no extravagant extras, HT doesn't believe they will get their $220 minimum price? Maybe they should give her the motorcycle?
Maybe but Anne Hathaway's outfit wasn't terribly complicated either.

Still think it would make for a great figure with an unmasked Zoe sculpt. No interest in the mask, that was pretty lame.

Good Lord. I thought Kravitz would have a more easily sculptable face than most females due to her prominent angular features but I guess not for whoever made this.

Someone else is bound to also take a crack at this Catwoman.
What 3P out there has the best track record with sculpts? Toys Era seem to do alright. SooSoo get close but never spot on. If Mars Toys really sculpted their Gus Fring then they might be moving up in the world.

Good Lord. I thought Kravitz would have a more easily sculptable face than most females due to her prominent angular features but I guess not for whoever made this.

Someone else is bound to also take a crack at this Catwoman.
What 3P out there has the best track record with sculpts? Toys Era seem to do alright. SooSoo get close but never spot on. If Mars Toys really sculpted their Gus Fring then they might be moving up in the world.
Sideshow will get it right.

:rolleyes2

b7dSIcJ.png
Hideous.

Also….why is she white?

From InArt facebook group admin said this figure will not displayed at SDCC due license issue.

latest interview 2 weeks ago JOHN (Queen’s community manager) he said team already sent 3D concept to WB. At this moment they’re working on accessories and the figure could be reveal this month.

Bruce Wayne and Batman will sold separately.
Do you have a link to that interview?

I asked queen studios for an update. Queen
studios reached out to their inart team and confirmed we will have a inArt batman teaser coming this month! This is as of the last 3 mins of this post for the latest up-to-date. I also asked if they are still planning on doing the batmobile, so I'm waiting to hear back.

studios reached out to their inart team and confirmed we will have a inArt batman teaser coming this month! This is as of the last 3 mins of this post for the latest up-to-date. I also asked if they are still planning on doing the batmobile, so I'm waiting to hear back.

So we'll get teaser next week then 🤩🤩

Fantastic.

Queen will show something soon. Batmobile still in the plan

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220725-105557.png
    Screenshot_20220725-105557.png
    277.4 KB · Views: 0
Back