InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same drifter, funeral and cowled version. Definitely the grail for sure.

Let’s not forget the interchangeable mouth plates they haven’t displayed yet.
IMG_1479.jpeg

I wish someone would do a screaming, angry custom mouth plate. It’d be awesome posing him bashing in a third party Riddler’s face in with one.

maxresdefault.jpg

How do you make Man-Bat real?
Exactly how it's meant to be. I say they could do it like BTAS origin or Arkhamverse, and have the transformation be similar in horror as the David Kessler Transformation into a Werewolf from An American Werewolf in London. Seeing him go through pain before becoming a scary monster would be insane. Plus word is Hush is in The Batman 2, Dick Grayson Robin, Scarecrow, and Clayface and Professor Pyg.

You’re cringe, Scout Trooper-ay.

Mmgd5Y.gif
Careful Captain, as a Star Wars fan in the year 2023, they clearly have the high ground. *rolls eyes so hard they pop out of my skull*

Trolls aside, super excited for Inart’s figure. From the first photo to this last convention, this has looked better than HT’s final product, imo. I hear the eye complaints on the cowled sculpt though, definitely agree with whoever said the best solution is to keep the iris color, but make his pupils more dilated.

Exactly how it's meant to be. I say they could do it like BTAS origin or Arkhamverse, and have the transformation be similar in horror as the David Kessler Transformation into a Werewolf from An American Werewolf in London. Seeing him go through pain before becoming a scary monster would be insane. Plus word is Hush is in The Batman 2, Dick Grayson Robin, Scarecrow, and Clayface and Professor Pyg.
IMG_8224.jpeg

Prof. Pyg is just so grisly for Batman. He's like a genuine serial killer -- or some weird combination from The Shining and Silence of the Lambs.

It seems incongruent to have The Riddler in the same world as Prof. Pyg. There's a real sick, dark side to Batman that has grown over the last two generations.

I prefer the old style flamboyant type enemies -- Joker, Riddler, Penguin, Mr Freeze -- to the darker, bloodier maniacs like Pyg and Zsasz.

Last edited:
I would absolutely love to see if they make a Mr freeze and how they would execute it

Ice cream truck operator and handing out ice cream that gives permanent brain freeze.

Grounded take on Batman has been done by Nolan. Time to move on from that take IMO.

Grounded take on Batman has been done by Nolan. Time to move on from that take IMO.

But its infected the comics long before Nolan got to it.

There's a very real, gritty, grisly, sick world that is playing out more and more. The image of "The Bat" as a scare tactic seems almost childish in a world of Texas Chain Saw maniacs and people wearing cut-off faces. The insane asylum itself has replaced Gotham as a world all its own.

Back