InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if HT are gonna go all Batman Forever scale with this one and give us a 6’5” Battinson… they really need to just pick a scale and stick to it!

Comparison between the Hot Toy and updated IA figure.

View attachment 624974
The HT version looks pretty darn good as well. But I feel like the proportions might be slightly more accurate on the IA Batman? He's got wider shoulders, which makes him look bulkier. Where as the HT one looks taller and more slender.
It could of course just be the way they were photographed too. Either way, it'll be very interesting to see those side by side reviews, under the same lighting/camera when they're both out!

Comparison between the Hot Toy and updated IA figure.

View attachment 624974

Inart without a question are the one to go for with this.

Hot Toys is really nice. But Inart is the league above.

I cancelled my Hot Toys pre-order. It's probably going to a great version to own, but between Inart and the JND 1/3 statue, got my Batman collectibles covered in a way that I won't need to upgrade or add to again.

I think the HT effort is quite good, but I don't know what you're trying to prove by posting it next to an actual man in a Batman costume.
B93D371F-A0C7-4F46-A18A-2D4D3230C7BA.jpeg

I feel the mouth on the older Batman and messy haired Bruce look more accurate.

433504b.jpg

The corners of the mouth on the new sculpt curve up too much like he's smirking. Which you see a lot in red carpet photos when googling his name.

View attachment 624972

Added the new one for comparison. I’m probably going to style his hair where his forehead is showing more like the pictures. His mouth expression matches the first left picture a lot.

Well whatever is going on, these areas feel more emphasized on the new sculpt. Whereas the old Batman sculpt at least looks more natural to the actor's relaxed state.

432977a.jpg

Well whatever is going on, these areas feel more emphasized on the new sculpt. Whereas the old Batman sculpt at least looks more natural to the actor's relaxed state.

That’s something I also noticed. This curve is something I prefer on the old sculpt. There was no need to change this at all, just the chin proportions and etc. what I don’t like is how the neutral mouth is the same for the Batman too. Not a big deal tho

0AF36B0E-DEE9-4228-8FAD-81682BF314FE.jpeg

Back