InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I guess Batfleck will be revealed next 😍
that'd be lovely. id love to own another batfleck. maybe JL, but I'm not too fond of that look compared to bvs but that would offer a good contrast compared to owning 2 bvs afflecks. cavill and affleck is almost a must for me

that'd be lovely. id love to own another batfleck. maybe JL, but I'm not too fond of that look compared to bvs but that would offer a good contrast compared to owning 2 bvs afflecks. cavill and affleck is almost a must for me
Same bro 🤛🏽 btw I talked to them and they said it will be BVS regular suit 😍

Same bro 🤛🏽 btw I talked to them and they said it will be BVS regular suit 😍
bf2.gif

we're in for trouble now. if inart can heavily improve upon hot toy's stock figure, I'm all for it. with advanced technology and loads of impressive custom batmans out there, I can't wait to see how they'll tackle batfleck and how they'll handle the cowl. they got a lot of good and positive reaction from their joker. hoping for stellar work going forward

this is my custom affleck I just finished but id be down to drop another 350-400 for another figure of him. love the interpretation of the character. one thing I pray for inart to do is finally give his suit justice unlike hot toy's 8 pack abs

DSC_0272.JPG

bf2.gif

we're in for trouble now. if inart can heavily improve upon hot toy's stock figure, I'm all for it. with advanced technology and loads of impressive custom batmans out there, I can't wait to see how they'll tackle batfleck and how they'll handle the cowl. they got a lot of good and positive reaction from their joker. hoping for stellar work going forward

this is my custom affleck I just finished but id be down to drop another 350-400 for another figure of him. love the interpretation of the character. one thing I pray for inart to do is finally give his suit justice unlike hot toy's 8 pack abs

View attachment 614708
Wow that's insane 😍🔥 Zhao's 2.0. Yess we surely are haha 😅🤭 but yess bro neither can I wait to see what they have in store for us Batfleck fans

Wow that's insane 😍🔥 Zhao's 2.0. Yess we surely are haha 😅🤭 but yess bro neither can I wait to see what they have in store for us Batfleck fans
im grateful to be apart of the run, I only started collecting fairly recently like late 2019 with statues but started seeking out custom stuff and getting familiar around 2021-2022. I didn't find out about zhao until I saw his arthur fleck head sculpture and 1.0 bat cowl, but by then it was already all sold out and hard to find on the aftermarket, for good reason, its an amazing sculpt.

something in the vain of unrealcustom's cowl, but with moveable eyes and swappable mouthplates just sounds like a delight. i don't think i can afford the room to fit another suited bruce wayne since i have inart's bruce wayne for pre order but id love to grab their batman once they tackle him

If they keep up with the current quality and do all the DC characters...
I am willing to give up HT and buy IA exclusively.. :D

I believe it was Q2-3/2023
nice competition for hot toys. they're releasing around that window as well for their batman. gonna be genuinely curious if they're 100% gonna try to fit themselves into that window to compete with inart or else they're gonna look like typical hot toys with delays

nice competition for hot toys. they're releasing around that window as well for their batman. gonna be genuinely curious if they're 100% gonna try to fit themselves into that window to compete with inart or else they're gonna look like typical hot toys with delays
Probably typical delay tbh. They still got a ton of figure due for release sitting on the queue lol

Is the batmobile even still happening?? No news at all from either HT or inart..
its probably safe to assume hot toys might not make it. jazz already did but curious about inart, I wonder if they'll keep their word and make it for people. they've stated before but might keep their word, if not they should make a public statement/announcement

Probably typical delay tbh. They still got a ton of figure due for release sitting on the queue lol
funny that most of their bulk releases are clones or helmeted figures, which isn't bad but they're getting all of the easy stuff out of the way. i cant see them releasing it on time either but mark me surprised if they do

Once this Batman drops. I assume HT will try and release their figure sooner or at the same time as InArt, I can imagine they pushed their Bats up in the production line and want to get it ready to release on schedule. I'll be happy getting both so it won't matter who is first as that was my plan. Plus this Batman is #1 on my list as far as portrayals go and suit design.

bf2.gif

View attachment 614708
Custom how exactly?

Custom how exactly?
zhao3dmodeler 2.0 sculpt
rodman_dyl paint
jaxon drape cape
jake tch body resculpt, body modification and repaint

but i got another combo if i wanna swap around with that's using westudio's sculpt, painted by rodman as well with the jaxon collar. not too satisfied about the flimsy/soft collar piece so I'm hoping down the line I can fix the resin bust that originally came with the sculpt since I got mine on the aftermarket

DSC_0288.JPG

Seeing as how awesome the joker came out, I might have to cave and get this, even though I fell out of love with the design. Let me sleep on this one a bit

Back