InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fr though who thought originally that the hot wheel base was going to sell.. this could literally be one of the best the Batman statues and they ruined it. It just doesn’t make sense.
if im not mistaken queen addressed that issue and committed to it instead of changing it. the statue itself turned out stellar, especially in production and it came out pretty damn quick since it went up PO in like march . huge turn around time. only misses to me are the cape, but maybe it isn't styled and the base... idk who thought "man! no one has ever put a statue on top of a miniature car before! lets do it!) paint apps and sculpt itself is superb but that base is a total killer. jnd and prime1's are simple, but it gets the point across. i feel people are gonna stare at the toy car beneath him besides the actual statue itself lol

It could be worse, he could have a strategically placed gargoyle dong.

Attachments

• 7a2611c763eb53e798a8e79294784772.jpg
    7a2611c763eb53e798a8e79294784772.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 0
if im not mistaken queen addressed that issue and committed to it instead of changing it. the statue itself turned out stellar, especially in production and it came out pretty damn quick since it went up PO in like march . huge turn around time. only misses to me are the cape, but maybe it isn't styled and the base... idk who thought "man! no one has ever put a statue on top of a miniature car before! lets do it!) paint apps and sculpt itself is superb but that base is a total killer. jnd and prime1's are simple, but it gets the point across. i feel people are gonna stare at the toy car beneath him besides the actual statue itself lol
there's just too much detail on the car that they actually put so much effort in. It takes away the presence of the figure . I would take any flat base all the day its so much better.

Ah thought about it a while with reward points i can get a HT the batman for 50 bucks out of pocket HT wins for my pocket. ill live with it.

It could be worse, he could have a strategically placed gargoyle dong.

It's not the Gargoyle In his pocket that gets me, it's the bloody fist position, this is the most unlike Pattinson Batman from a statue I've seen, it doesn't convey his character at all. That arm makes zero sense.

It's not the Gargoyle In his pocket that gets me, it's the bloody fist position, this is the most unlike Pattinson Batman from a statue I've seen, it doesn't convey his character at all. That arm makes zero sense.
It’s from that scene where he crushed a bad guy’s gun in his bare hand right before the camera punches in on his face and he said ‘It’s vengeance time!’

It’s from that scene where he crushed a bad guy’s gun in his bare hand right before the camera punches in on his face and he said ‘It’s vengeance time!’
Was that before or after he fell off a building with no parachute and hit a bus and just walked it off?

a bit off topic. what is the next figure to be released by inart and when? can’t wait for the final version of this figure after I saw how stellar their joker is:clap

Back