InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still debating the Premium Bruce Wayne and Premium Batman ($880) VS the All-In set ($990).

If I knew more about that bat signal, I could better decide if its worth $110 to me. I don't want to clutter up my shelf with a massive gray bat-light (which will never be on) that the figures will get lost in front of.
If I was wanting both batman and bruce wayne rooted then for sure I would go for the bat signal for 100 extra

I wouldnt be surprised at this point if Inart made the cape inflate and zip into a wingsuit

If I was wanting both batman and bruce wayne rooted then for sure I would go for the bat signal for 100 extra

$100 extra Bat Signal that I bet stays in the box after some pictures.

Stays in the box: 2nd rooted Batman head, all the Riddler cards and envelopes, the Bat computer, the various alternate gizmos, the posters, most of the hands, two of the faces, the cowl... and the Bat signal.

The gray ones on near the neck look so real, we’ll see I guess haha.
If you zoom the photos up you can clearly see the smaller ones are stitched and not metal (not the zipper itself but the lines going down). The larger ones look stitched as well but also a bit more metallic looking so not sure with those. The figure looks so good I can’t see myself modding anything.

Looking at that InArt Phase 1 list, the Trinity are the only ones I'm interested in, I'm more interested in seeing Phase 2.

Alita, Feral Predator from Prey, Jack Sparrow and Davy Jones, John Wick... alot of possibilities I can get my hopes up for and be disappointed when they don't happen. Many characters already made by Hot Toys but can be massively improved upon.

$100 extra Bat Signal that I bet stays in the box after some pictures.

Stays in the box: 2nd rooted Batman head, all the Riddler cards and envelopes, the Bat computer, the various alternate gizmos, the posters, most of the hands, two of the faces, the cowl... and the Bat signal.
This exactly why I went with the standard edition. I would only be kidding myself if I went with Premium. That figure is going to have the cowl on 99% of the time for me.

I've never understood the interest in these batsignals myself. Unless you're planning to make it part of an entire rooftop diorama, and no way would I have space for something like that.
Same. It’s just gonna look a bit odd sitting on its own.

Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I find the Bat Signal an extraneous... extra. I could have Catwoman or Penguin in that space if they ever get made.

Same. It’s just gonna look a bit odd sitting on its own.

And unless its on, I'm sure it won't look as cool as everyone thinks.

Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I find the Bat Signal an extraneous... extra. I could have Catwoman or Penguin in that space if they ever get made.

Wait for Joost to make a detolf shelf Batsignal Rooftop Diorama

The damn Batsignal had more character than the Batcycle in this movie. Only reason I don’t care at all for the Batcycle from Hot Toys. Only vehicle I would consider is the car since that entire scene it had was great.

Batsignal with Bruce + Batman side by side in a detolf is what I’ll be going for. Probably hook the Batsignal up with some USB powered battery so that I can turn it on with my detolf lights.

I don’t see anyone doing an official Catwoman or Riddler any time soon unfortunately.

Damn, if they knocked this figure out of the park I can only imagine how incredible their Batmobile is going to end up looking. Have a feeling it's going to be very hard to resist...

If I get the Bat signal for this one, Im OCD enough to now have to hunt down for the Bat signal for BvS and Nolanverse Batman. Never got the appeal. The Batmobile and Batcycle on the other hand....

You just need to be a little creative. I had an acrylic top made for the top of the cabinet and made it a rooftop scene. I'm sure you could do the same for a detolf or similar.

DA337116-8453-4033-ABEC-8C9E460F86B5.jpeg

I know it's probably not accurate to have blake and gordon together on a rooftop, but I liked the idea of keeping them together.

Back