HT QS Spiderman Homecoming - Stark Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC have now added NRDs to this and the 1/6 FFH figures (sorry if it's old news).

Good to know. I picked up FFH upgraded suit last week after Alterego.com cancelled four of my preorders (I cancelled five preorders; moving collection in different direction). Luckily I was able to regain what I had lost fairly easily and upgraded suit being one of them without a NRD. I just need to find another bc I'm in CA and the tax and shipping is a ripoff.

After recently getting the quarter scale Vader, I'm really thinking of getting out of sixth scale collecting and getting into quarter scale for now on. They are just so d**m amazing! This deluxe version of this is a no brainer for me, but I'm really hoping for a quarter scale IM Mark 46/47, or even a 50/85 even.

After recently getting the quarter scale Vader, I'm really thinking of getting out of sixth scale collecting and getting into quarter scale for now on. They are just so d**m amazing! This deluxe version of this is a no brainer for me, but I'm really hoping for a quarter scale IM Mark 46/47, or even a 50/85 even.

QS is definitely the way to go. Less 1/4 also means you get to save more money and the presence of a QS way outshines 1/6. A 1/4 Stormtrooper is already in the making too.

QS is definitely the way to go. Less 1/4 also means you get to save more money and the presence of a QS way outshines 1/6. A 1/4 Stormtrooper is already in the making too.
That's very true. I only have three Detolfs so that only alloys me six QS figures. I absolutely agree. QS figures just commands so much presence. That's great, can't wait for a QS Stormtrooper!

That's very true. I only have three Detolfs so that only alloys me six QS figures. I absolutely agree. QS figures just commands so much presence. That's great, can't wait for a QS Stormtrooper!

You should try modding your detolfs to hold 3 QS figures each! Helps fill the case out a lot better.

I was deciding whether to get this or QS Mark 3 but decided to go with this. The mark 3 was riddled with inaccuracies that i couldnt get over

Is this even up for purchase?
First time I’ve seen it, instabuy

Never mind, pre ordered on bbts

Peter sculpt shown by JC recently.
20201016_222426.jpg

Sideshow website still says Oct-dec 2020, but I haven't heard anything. I was expecting to see pictures of the final production figure somewhat soon, but who knows.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Hopefully they shrink that and use it on some of their 1/6 spideys too.

I doubt we see this this year if the head sculpt isn’t even done yet. Probably sometime next year. I would be the least bit surprised if this ends up being one of those heavily delayed items.

Hopefully they shrink that and use it on some of their 1/6 spideys too.

I doubt we see this this year if the head sculpt isn?t even done yet. Probably sometime next year. I would be the least bit surprised if this ends up being one of those heavily delayed items.

Yeah it probably seems so. I think the 1/4 figures do not receive as much attention as the 1/6, and even then the 1/4 releases seem few and far between.

The 1/6 Homecoming Spidey is one of my favorite figures ever, I really thought about this but just decided to wait it out. I have zero 1/4 figures, and not sure I want to even start that lol.

Back