HT QS Spiderman Homecoming - Stark Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered both the small and large base version from SSC, as I need some time to figure out whether or not I want to pay $60+ for a fancier base. No risk since no NRD!

Compared to SS PFs, the price is actually incredible considering it’s a fully articulated figure with a huge base!
Definitely. Even in hindsight compared to Comiquette/PF prices from years back.

This looks ace!
So strange there is no NRD?? I'm not gonna complain though!
Pre-ordered the deluxe with the vulture base.... seeing as that is probably as close to vulture Hot Toys will get :rotfl

I ordered both the small and large base version from SSC, as I need some time to figure out whether or not I want to pay $60+ for a fancier base. No risk since no NRD!

Definitely. Even in hindsight compared to Comiquette/PF prices from years back.

Theres still a cancellation fee though...its in their terms. 10% of the orders cost. Or maybe that's only for payment plan cancelling? I dunno

Does anyone know for sure if this no deposit stuff is legit? Are they charging a week later or something like that? I find it very strange.

Gotta admit I'm really liking the look of him on the Vulture stand. Alas the last time I spent that sort of money was quarter scale Iron Man, and quarter scale Darth Vader is the only time I'm planning on doing it again.

Unless Hot Toys, if you can do Avenger 1 Loki in the full costume, full sceptre and a really decent base... you can have my money!

Theres still a cancellation fee though...its in their terms. 10% of the orders cost. Or maybe that's only for payment plan cancelling? I dunno

Pretty sure that fee only applies once a payment plan is set up and they’ve already withdrawn at least one payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surprised people like the head shape of the 1/6 more. Honestly have not been a fan of the 1/6 shape for his head.

Looks too blocky and square for his chin where it should be more tapered like the 1/4 has it.

hot-toys-spider-man-homecoming-figure-review-main-pic.jpg

67213335_10156390429612344_9145221387462377472_o.jpg

moJ9bnP.png

The problem with both the 1/6 and 1/4 is that the actual costume has the neck and head connected with the suit being a one piece. Without that, it gives this weird separation gap.

GPFLiyx.png

That's why all of these millions of Spiderman figures hot toys is pumping out just gets a yawn from me. That separate head on top of the figure it totally innacurate.

Yeah this:

No real need to worry as long as you keep up with the dates.

I really wish I knew if Hot Toys was going to deliver the rest of the Avengers in 1/4 scale. We have Iron Man and now Spidey. They would never make a Hulk to this scale but I would love Cap and Thor. I could add a Hulk Statue to cover for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the bigger scale will the head seam and easy fabric wear I think I saw on the 1/6 still be a issue?

Fabric wear is yet to be seen since we don't know if there will be a material change, but the 1/6 fabric does heal quite a bit after posing. As for the head seam, the prototype has two nearly invisible seams on the mask's left side. (Left side if you were wearing it.) They are definitely taking the advantages of the larger scale where they can, especially with the mask eyes having a lense-like appearance to them instead of a silver paint on solid white plastic.

Are you guys getting the deluxe version? The only reason I'm considering it are the additional pose options I can do like getting him jumping off the wing. Deadline of our local PO is tomorrow and I'm still debating if it's worth the additional cost.

Are you guys getting the deluxe version? The only reason I'm considering it are the additional pose options I can do like getting him jumping off the wing. Deadline of our local PO is tomorrow and I'm still debating if it's worth the additional cost.

I have a Mark 42 QS and every time I see someone with the deluxe stand, I spend a lot of time longing. Now I get Deluxe whenever it’s available, especially on something like a base. Plus there are so few 1/4 figures it seems to make sense.

I have a Mark 42 QS and every time I see someone with the deluxe stand, I spend a lot of time longing. Now I get Deluxe whenever it’s available, especially on something like a base. Plus there are so few 1/4 figures it seems to make sense.

Yeah for a quarter scale I think it's a no brainer.. Go the whole hog.

Back