HT Batman Franchise: What Will You Get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR: what will you get?

My Lists
Batman TDKR DX 2
Bat-Pod 1
Bane 1
Catwoman 1

50/50 about getting Enterbay BATMAN.

Last edited:

Is that right?

07267.jpg

Yeah you're right...that likeness is uncanny. :lol

1) Batman/BruceWayne
2) Catwoman
3) Bat-pod

4) The BAT, depending on price

Spoiler Spoiler:

I just returned from viewing the the film. I stand by my selection Batman, Catwoman as I think Bane was a b___. I'd buy a Blake and Ras (assuming they were made).

I have Batman DX12, Bane, Joker 2.0, and the batpod on pre-order at BBTS. I am for sure getting the Batman and Bane. Joker 2.0 and the Batpod are undecided, I may cancel those po's. Because I already have a Bank robber joker, and I always said I would never delve into hot toys vehicles, but at $254 it's hard to pass the batpod up. I already had the hot wheels 1:18 scale Batpod on preorder for $160 so i figured whats a few more bucks right. I am going to for sure get Catwoman unless they just totally screw her up! I am torn on swat Gordon because I am afraid if I buy it then hot toys will then release the iconic trench coat Gordon with a bat signal, so idk what to do on that one.

I already talked myself into getting Bane & Catwoman before the movie, so after the fact it's pretty much a given for me.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Broke down and bought a DX 2.0 Joker, so now i'll have DX, DX 2.0 and Bank Robber. I'll probably sell one because having those many Jokers seems redundant. On the fence about Batman DX. I'm happy with my first DX, but it's hard to resist a good head sculpt. No interest in the vehicles.

after I see TDKR tomorrow, I'm going to make a list of what I want to buy.

From TDKR:

DX12
Bane
Catwoman
Gordon (Comish version??)
Blake (if they make him)
Miranda Tate (If they make her)
The Bat
Camo cannon tumbler or missile pod tumbler (if they make them)
Ra's??

I'm hoping for more stuff to be released from the movie though!

Just got back from the film. I would sacrifice a decent part of my collection if it were necessary in order to have Catwoman on the Bat Pod. I had the MMS Batman but sold last year it in anticipation of the DX12, which I also have on order.

The villains are too frightening and grotesque for me to be comfortable owning. If I have a baby, I do not want to have to explain why mommy has a psychotic clown in her doll cabinet.

Just got back from the film. I would sacrifice a decent part of my collection if it were necessary in order to have Catwoman on the Bat Pod. I had the MMS Batman but sold last year it in anticipation of the DX12, which I also have on order.

The villains are too frightening and grotesque for me to be comfortable owning. If I have a baby, I do not want to have to explain why mommy has a psychotic clown in her doll cabinet.

:rotfl:clap:rotfl

Maybe DX12, maybe Bane.

I've been moving away from HT, and was planning on just having DX11, and being okay with only Joker representing the Batman movies.

But after seeing the movie, I'm amped up on getting a Batman. Same with Bane, although I still don't like the overall figure.

Bane will probably get picked up after he's released, if it's clear nothing else is coming out for him. Bats may just fall by the wayside, and I'd be content with just some villains.

I have pre- ordered
1) 89 batmobile
2)dx12 batman
3)camo trumbler
4)soon.... Catwoman

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Yes Batpod with Catwoman now an ICONIC part of the Batman films..who would have thought?????

Back