HT Batman Franchise: What Will You Get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR: what will you get?

Eventually everything. The real issue is if I can swing getting 2 dx 12 and another Batpod...

Good to see an obvious Marvelite loving this film and it's characters.....the strong point of the series even above the spectacle.

I'm getting everything. Missed out on both the tumbler and bat pod first time around. Not this time. Getting the tumbler, bat pod, the bat. Dx11 x 2, DX12 x 2. Bane, Selina, hopefully swat Gordon.

Everything.

Right now, from TDKR, I have DX-12 and the Bat Pod on PO.

After seeing the movie last night, it makes me even more disappointed with the Bane figure. Tom Hardy's portrayal of Bane is Oscar worthy, IMO. Just love what he did with it. HT definitely needs to either vastly improve the figure from the specs released, or go all out with a DX. Right now, I'm not touching that one.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Nothing about the Selina Kyle character and her costume impressed me to the point I'll even consider getting that.

I've got the Tumbler relaunch POed, but won't get the camo version. I didn't really like that look anyway.

I know the Jim Gordon is from TDK, but I'm going to take a crack at getting it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I want Hot Toys to make Bruce Wayne in suit come with ski mask, cane and Bat Suit Case.

I've PO'ed Batman already. I may PO the Batpod as well, but may cancel if they announce the Arkham City Batman anytime soon.

I will be getting....

everyone.gif
:lol - awesome.

Me? I'll get either Catwoman or Bane - not both.

I'm swinging towards CW at the moment..

Getting the DX-12. Don't need anything else. Film was kinda 'meh' at any rate, IMO.

DX-12 is $260? ____ me runnin'...:slap

I'm OK here as I don't get the shipping added on - I practically walk to a hot toys warehouse (it's not but it sure looks like one) and pick mine up for $190 for a new DX. It makes up for (well, maybe not) all the postage I pay for my Doctor Who figures from the UK :lol

I want them all but the wait till end of year/next year is just TOO much!

Got to see an early screening of the film last week. PO'd Bats and the Pod on the same night after I saw it. Will need to see Catwoman to know if I'll PO her.

Would love the blk Tumbler from TDK, but I just don't know where I'd display it or store it when not on display. If I can figure it out before it sells out then I'll get it. It's just too bad @$$ to pass up. Also got the Joker 2.0 on PO from TDK.

Bane for sure, and hopefully the new DX Bruce/Bats. If I can be responsible and make some cash in the next year, I'd really like to pick up a camo tumbler.

Back