HT Batman Franchise: What Will You Get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR: what will you get?

It's funny, even after watching the movie nothing's changed for me. I still only have DX11 & DX12 on preorder. That's it.

Those two are at the top of the list.. tho Catwoman could creep to the No 1 spot once I see how good it is.

All the figures.

None of the vehicles.

I have pre-ordered:
- Batman DX12
- Bane

Planning to pre-order/purchase:
- Selina Kyle/Catwoman
-
Spoiler Spoiler:

-
Spoiler Spoiler:

- The Batpod

I will be getting....

everyone.gif

:lol :exactly:

Would love to see a "rise" Bruce Wayne.

Sadly i can only buy some things... I've got Batman on order. waiting to see other figs. Like Gordon. If I had tons of cash I would get all figs,Tumbler,pod,Bat. *no camo tumbler*

I have DX-12 on PO and I'll get Catwoman unless the sculpt is really off. I might be intrigued by a Bane 2.0. I'd love another Gordon figure.

I'm OK here as I don't get the shipping added on - I practically walk to a hot toys warehouse (it's not but it sure looks like one) and pick mine up for $190 for a new DX. It makes up for (well, maybe not) all the postage I pay for my Doctor Who figures from the UK :lol

I never realized how much of the price was transportation.

394594_10150915280812344_1542404871_n.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7jJnwEeiU0[/ame]

All of the figures and possibly the Batpod. The Bat would be cool but I'm sure I won't be able to afford it let alone know where the heck to put it

Catwoman would be really badass on the Batpod, but even that would be without a home in my collection room.

The Bat! Thinking bout the camo Tumbler.

Caved, ordered DX12 Batman.
Camo Tumbler, Bat-Pod and DX12.

Im gettin the new batman...and I will probably pick up bane and catwoman. I have the new joker on pre-order...but I already have all the other ones...so I think I'm gonna cancel it. Maybe pick up the laughing head and the shoes on ebay.

I just hope they make begins Ra's at some point. Then I will have a nolan rogues gallery.

It's funny, even after watching the movie nothing's changed for me. I still only have DX11 & DX12 on preorder. That's it.
A bit different for me, i'm planing on getting the Batpod whereas i've never wanted a bat vehicle before. I'd get the tumbler but there's just too much other pieces I can spend money on this year. I'm also considering Bane and Catwoman and if they anounce Blake he is an instant purchase!

Batman, Joker and Bane. If I can afford it then I'll get the Bat-pod - never got a vehicle before.

Batman
The Joker
Gordon
Catwoman
Bane
The Bat-pod
The Tumbler (Camo)
The Bat

So far just the DX Joker & Batman.

I may get Catwoman & Batpod based on how she turns out.

Bane I'm passing on for now unless he turns out super awesome in the movie.

Vehicles, are all being skipped save for possible the Batpod. Just too expensive and huge, also I decided to buy the ThreeA Rex & Ray over them.

Gordon and other generic characters will be passed on, however an Alfred would be cool just becasue <3 Michael Cane, but they'll never release him haha

Back