HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

All the Batman Stuff is going to kill my wallet... :gah:
Well, better than Batman actually killing you!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ULSvR6hhyI"]YouTube - ‪Batman kills a fat dude‬‏[/ame]

Psychotic, remorseless killing machine, FTW!!

12 inch figure from hot toys coming tommorow on sideshow, probably isn't this :(

Where do you see this?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=34505&ref=con_rtmenu

i think tommorows figure and probably one the day after that will probably be the sucker punch ones. i'm getting fed up of waiting. everything thats getting announced after this is going up for preorder. at this rate keaton batman will probably be up for preorder before this :(

Last edited:

if there's an HT being revealed tomorrow, it's either this or the Shadow Pred, so it's a 50/50 shot.

If the Babydoll figure goes up for pre order tomorrow, I wouldn't be mad :D

he did hardly call it that, he called it a "maniqune" whatever that is.
must mean half body plastic shell POS used only to keep the clothings shape in package.

LOL! That's awesome! I'm going to have to incorporate the word "maniqune" into my vocabulary; I plan to use it at least once a day! The only problem is, I have no idea how to pronounce that? :dunno

:lol

Cheesus crust people they said newsletter for details. This isn't going to go up without warning. Details will be in a newsletter. Quit waiting by your computers as if this will magically appear. Relax and wait for the newsletter to tell you when you should panic.

Cheesus crust people they said newsletter for details. This isn't going to go up without warning. Details will be in a newsletter. Quit waiting by your computers as if this will magically appear. Relax and wait for the newsletter to tell you when you should panic.

Do you think anyone's going to pay attention to this. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
It will be forgot on the next page. And the question will start all over again. :slap

Wofford, do you know the date? :yess: :pray:

When is it going up? I have to sit in front of my computer all day again today. Dammit!

:lol:lol:lol

So let me get this straight... figure was announced about a week ago, and people are tired of waiting???
:lol:lol:lol

Wofford, do you know the date? :yess: :pray:

He does. It could be any day now. That's why I'm going to sit in front of the computer all day and wait for it to magically appear.....which it will. :lol

And when it does....I will be there to say 'I told you so.' :rotfl

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

I received my newsletter about the Batman demon set after it sold out.:slap:slap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back