HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Way I see it, we can wait at our computers if we want. Just by clicking refresh once a minute, we can be checked out already before your newsletter hits.

Never wait for a newsletter email. Always check it through sideshow.

I've actually never done this.

Must find out how...

[Edit] Do I just keep refreshing this page?

Screenshot2011-07-13at111454AM.png

When signing up for SS, why is it necessary for you to provide credit card/billing information just to create an account?

... Just wanted to create one just in case I decide to purchase something from them in the future. I think its quite crazy that you have to provide them with all this information just to get a simple login.

Must find out how...

TBH, that's pretty much what I do. I jump on a little bit before it goes up, hit refresh a few times, then BAM! It's up.

Pretty sure Sideshow's just gonna list it at a random time, and if you aren't watching at that exact minute, you're gonna be screwed and have to pay $700 for him. Anyone who says "wait for the newsletter" is just trying to trick you, so they'll have a better chance of getting this figure when it pops up.

Must find out how...

You can. Your best bet is to wait at Sideshow's site and refresh because the product will be available to order if it's on sale in the newsletter. If it's not up then you can check the newsletter. The newsletter always goes up around the same time so you can be ready around then.

I forgot when the newsletters go up, first it was the evening then they moved it to an earlier time. :panic:

Pretty sure Sideshow's just gonna list it at a random time, and if you aren't watching at that exact minute, you're gonna be screwed and have to pay $700 for him. Anyone who says "wait for the newsletter" is just trying to trick you, so they'll have a better chance of getting this figure when it pops up.

You think Thursday's NL will go up at random time? (ie. possibly in the morning?)

Edit: Read wofford's post. I gotcha now.

Yeah the whole newsletter announcement was meant to let you know you could read about it after you can't get it any longer. Those sick Sideshow people.

if there's an HT being revealed tomorrow, it's either this or the Shadow Pred, so it's a 50/50 shot.

Theres a few more annoucned figures that aren't up for PO on SS yet so may be those as well.

When signing up for SS, why is it necessary for you to provide credit card/billing information just to create an account?

... Just wanted to create one just in case I decide to purchase something from them in the future. I think its quite crazy that you have to provide them with all this information just to get a simple login.

They ask for it, but you don't have to provide it. You can just submit other info (name, password, e-mail, etc.) and the account will be created. You can add the credit card/billing information later.

Theres a few more annoucned figures that aren't up for PO on SS yet so may be those as well.

If you're referring to the City Hunter figures, it's already been confirmed by HT in the figure specifications that they're Asia only. The only others I can think of is Sucker Punch, but those'll probably be up next week at the earliest.

So let me get this straight... figure was announced about a week ago, and people are tired of waiting???
:lol:lol:lol

Hey, you would too if you haven't gone to the bathroom in 7 days. :rotfl

Cheesus crust people they said newsletter for details. This isn't going to go up without warning. Details will be in a newsletter. Quit waiting by your computers as if this will magically appear. Relax and wait for the newsletter to tell you when you should panic.

Hate to break it to you guys but there are no Newletters posted in the month of July during SDCC. SS just sends out daily/weekly updates of what products have been revealed so far .

The normal Newsletter in which SS stated that all will be revealed will not start up again until the first week of August.

:lol @ the people who check the newsletter to see if Batman's gone up yet.

You can. Your best bet is to wait at Sideshow's site and refresh because the product will be available to order if it's on sale in the newsletter. If it's not up then you can check the newsletter. The newsletter always goes up around the same time so you can be ready around then.

Thanks wofford. I'll do that. :duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back