HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

I've facepalmed so many times reading the posts in this thread I think my face is starting to get indentations of my fingers.

I'm not sure....was this an attempt to be funny or are you just imagining me pulling my ____? :dunno

I've facepalmed so many times reading the posts in this thread I think my face is starting to get indentations of my fingers.

Touché Mike! After all these days with this thread, this is how I feel now...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2lbiS1fris"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2lbiS1fris[/ame]

:lol I keep coming back for more though, probably for the same reason I watch reality TV.

Im gonna be so pissed if the newsletter tomorrow doesnt have anything to do with batman.

I kind of hope that SSC doesn't put anything in their newsletters until after Comic-Con for this. :lol

No one needs to worry because I heard from my friend who's cousins with this guy who used to go to the same 7 eleven as this Sideshow employee...and he said that there won't be a newsletter announcement because Sideshow is gonna send personal emails to everyone with a link to an already reserved Batman figure...all you have to do is accept or decline the preorder reservation...so everyone can relax and just wait for this email...

No one needs to worry because I heard from my friend who's cousins with this guy who used to go to the same 7 eleven as this Sideshow employee...and he said that there won't be a newsletter announcement because Sideshow is gonna send personal emails to everyone with a link to an already reserved Batman figure...all you have to do is accept or decline the preorder reservation...so everyone can relax and just wait for this email...

:slap:lol

:panic:

:lecture:lecture:lecture
Confirmed by my uncle's cousin's sister's brother's nephew who works at the Starbucks on Janss Rd, in Thousand Oaks! :exactly:

On Janss? Hmmmm....I don't trust that Starbucks....I'd better camp on the SSC page and just hit F5

Uncle's brother's cousin's sister's nephew?

I heard it from the owner of sideshow himself that I was the only one getting this set... and an exclusive Ra's Ah Ghul AND commision gordon!

I heard it from the owner of sideshow himself that I was the only one getting this set... and an exclusive Ra's Ah Ghul AND commision gordon!

Ya should've put his name in that post. Would'a sounded more credible. :lol

This thread is like watching a 3 Stooges movie.

I know for a fact that that's not true, cuz my dad is the owner of Sideshow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back