HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Nah i hear ya. I didn't even bother to watch that BS

You have a much more disciplined approach to your batman collecting plus your modded OC Bats doesn't need replacing!

True, but I'll likely get Adam's OC head to replace the modded one I've got now. And yeah you didn't miss anything, that movie was sssssssooooooooooooo boring I wanted to blow my brains out.

I have a friend that is going to San Diego Comic on the 23..will this be sell out by then?

That depends. If it is sold there by Sideshow like the other SDCC exclusives, it would likely require an online pre-order anyway. So if your friend can secure one that way it doesn't matter when he goes to SDCC as long as he gets there before Sunday to pick it up.

That depends. If it is sold there by Sideshow like the other SDCC exclusives, it would likely require an online pre-order anyway. So if your friend can secure one that way it doesn't matter when he goes to SDCC as long as he gets there before Sunday to pick it up.

:1-1: thanks for the info!!

Can someone re-host the pics at Photobucket please???? I can't see the pics at work. :(

i have to get one, i dont know how since i wont be going to Comic-Con, looks like ebay for me

dread to think how much these are going to be going for on ebay, all those flippers like the dude that offered up the Demon Batman/ scarecrow set for a snip buy it now price of $1500 oh yeah a bargain.....

I think we should be able to get one for somewhere between $250-300 shipped. Purely my guess.

I also think this is HT way of giving ppl another chance to own a great character. Similar to how SS is doing another Vader as they even said how they think the current ANH one is going for crazy prices, but they are doing a Deluxe Vader with removable dome/mask. So same character but different features. The only thing with HT is, is that they didn't say they were going to release one unlike SS already telling us another Vader is coming soon

This is apples and oranges. Vader has changes throughout the Star Wars films. Most notably even by those who aren't enthusiasts in ANH to ESB. At least two different Vaders were expected early on, a lot of people think at least three including an ROTS Vader just for the unmasked. HT is making a figure that is specifically from the first film again only through a loophole as an exclusive.

SSC to be comparable would have to remake ANH Vader with exclusive Tarkin leash as an exclusive. Sideshow hasn't done something like this yet. The closest thing we got was the Babysitter fiasco which doesn't really count since they all came out at the same time. I'm sure if I'm leaving some example out though someone will remind me.

We're hoping. Right now, no one knows. This even came more out of the blue than the Shadow Predator, and that one has yet to go up for order on Sideshow, either.

Considering that processing for Non-Attendees is occurring next week I would imagine that this would have to appear this week and I'm hoping it isn't thrown up without any notice on their site.

Considering that processing for Non-Attendees is occurring next week I would imagine that this would have to appear this week and I'm hoping it isn't thrown up without any notice on their site.

What's disconcerting is that processing for all SDCC Exclusive Attendee items with Sideshow is starting today. :slap

There is a chance that for Attendees, they treat it like an "In-Stock" item and charge right away.

I just emailed toys2 to see if they are getting these... will post their response when I get one.

There is a chance that for Attendees, they treat it like an "In-Stock" item and charge right away.
I suppose so. Better they better figure out how they're dealing with this and the Predator ASAP.

I assume this (and the Predator) could be treated like a con release instead of SDCC exclusive like happened with the T-1000 as Sarah Connor.

Ugh, this is the first Con exclusive that I really, really want.

I'm dreading the eBay sodomy.

I would've preferred Ra's or Gordon, but this looks very nice. The mouthplates are fun and the Bale likeness is HT's best attempt yet. Nevertheless I'm thinking I'll pass at this point...I already have the OC, and IMO, the best Bale ever sculpted. Not to mention, I just don't think I'll be able to afford the going rate on these unless I could somehow get one from somewhere other than ebay. Congrats to all of those that wanted an OC and couldn't get one....better luck this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back