HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

My interest waned a little bit with all of the craziness and the unveiling of the PF Joker, but those shots sucked me right back in.

I didn't, actually, and missing the point is not the same as there being none.

There is no point to what you are saying.

You just retyped what haytil said with different words. It wasn't necessary.

Haytil said something wise, and you came in and typed something redundant.

If there really is some reason for your doing that, explain.

The sculpt on this figure is disappointing...

chlCM.gif

:lol :lol :lol :lol

He's pictured with Non-Exclusives, Mean anything?

I HOPE it means HT came to their senses after seeing the crazy demand for this and will release it as a regular MMS figure that we can all get!!!!!!!!:clap

That is a damn good sculpt. My enthusiasm for this is still up there.

I have seen conflicting reports on the boards and my cousin said that the reps told her it would go up in a Newsletter soon.

It will suck if it sells out and nonattendees didn't get a chance; I will kick myself in the ass for not attending this year.

The last word from SSC IIRC was that it will go up in a newsletter, but not this month.

The sculpt is pretty much spot on as Bale, so gotta get this, I missed the original release of the first suit.

There's no reason for this suit to turn out any different from the previous one, but I had a chuckle imagining this scenario:

Collector X has perfectly good OC Bats but is seduced by Bale sculpt, switch-out mouths and first-night-out tackle.

X can't really afford or truly justify dropping about 200 big ones on the figure. So decides to PO BB Bats and sell on OC Bats.

Ebay timing is terrible, only gets $300 on the OC having spent $400 on it just 6 months ago.

BB Bats arrives. It looks perfect, but hang on... what's that leaky... strewth, there is OIL leaking like crazy out of the abdominal area!

Logs onto the BB Bats SSF thread... new post after new post coming in complaining about another HT Oily Bats FAIL. Outrage, angst and grief all round.

Collector X cries himself to sleep, dreaming feverish dreams about his one-time favourite and now forever gone OC Bats...

Heh, frightening how accurate that is about SSF. Could write a best seller.

There's no reason for this suit to turn out any different from the previous one, but I had a chuckle imagining this scenario:

Collector X has perfectly good OC Bats but is seduced by Bale sculpt, switch-out mouths and first-night-out tackle.

X can't really afford or truly justify dropping about 200 big ones on the figure. So decides to PO BB Bats and sell on OC Bats.

Ebay timing is terrible, only gets $300 on the OC having spent $400 on it just 6 months ago.

BB Bats arrives. It looks perfect, but hang on... what's that leaky... strewth, there is OIL leaking like crazy out of the abdominal area!

Logs onto the BB Bats SSF thread... new post after new post coming in complaining about another HT Oily Bats FAIL. Outrage, angst and grief all round.

Collector X cries himself to sleep, dreaming feverish dreams about his one-time favourite and now forever gone OC Bats...

You forgot the part where the collector commissioned a custom sculpt and lost their mind over it for about 2 months, proclaiming it the greatest sculpt ever that Hot Toys could never match. Then the HT figure is unveiled and the sculpt is quietly put up in the For Sale section for "personal reasons".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back