HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Crow your hard on for trying to bash customs is old hat. Weren't you the one that had a come to Jesus with yourself about living positively?

I do whatever amuses me at the moment. Living positively means enjoying yourself at every opportunity, and I really enjoy pointing out that which I find hilarious.

If you don't like what I point out, stop giving me material.

By the way, I'm not bashing customs. I'm bashing people who won't get off their knees for even the most mediocre customizer.

So then likewise you won't mind me pointing out the hilarity of your skipping record.

I find it highly amusing that you would consider anything I post on a forum to be my true opinion. Unlike many people here who like to pretend they're on a first-name basis with everyone from Heath Ledger to Imaresqd1, I don't post here to make friends or to form relationships. I like to look at pretty pictures of stuff I collect and occasionally stir the pot.

If that bothers you so much, hit the ignore button and/or cut the cord that's keeping you so attached to this place.

For people so enamored with Ledger's Joker, so many of you fail to recognize when you're being toyed with by someone who simply likes to observe what happens when something shakes your snow globe.

What does any of this have to do with a Ledger Joker? I'm just simply pointing out that almost every thread I go into lately on the DC side of things I find a post from you trying to stoke the coals of someone who is happy about a custom. Hell this time it was just brought up by you out of the blue, you didn't even need someone to give you your "material." I personally don't own any of the ones you seem so hard up on, but like you I like to look at the pictures and comment as well. Some stuff sucks donkey ____ other stuff is pretty amazing.

There's no reason for this suit to turn out any different from the previous one, but I had a chuckle imagining this scenario:

Collector X has perfectly good OC Bats but is seduced by Bale sculpt, switch-out mouths and first-night-out tackle.

X can't really afford or truly justify dropping about 200 big ones on the figure. So decides to PO BB Bats and sell on OC Bats.

Ebay timing is terrible, only gets $300 on the OC having spent $400 on it just 6 months ago.

BB Bats arrives. It looks perfect, but hang on... what's that leaky... strewth, there is OIL leaking like crazy out of the abdominal area!

Logs onto the BB Bats SSF thread... new post after new post coming in complaining about another HT Oily Bats FAIL. Outrage, angst and grief all round.

Collector X cries himself to sleep, dreaming feverish dreams about his one-time favourite and now forever gone OC Bats...

:lol

This occured to me too when I briefly thought I could now sell my 2 OC Batmans. No, for the time being, if selling at all - it'd be just one of them.

Crow: I find it hard to believe that you're a happy person.

Anyway, I also find it amusing to read posts.

I know I'm new here and I shouldn't get involved but I thought this was the Batman Begins AF thread ...

I know I'm new here and I shouldn't get involved but I thought this was the Batman Begins AF thread ...

Yeah, probably better just to stay out of it and let the mods clean it up :lecture

Soooooo.....will sideshow be selling these? And can I buy one at sdcc?

Sorry guys had to break the ice, eh?

Yes,from what I understood it will be available on sideshow in august probably

You're right, you are new here. Now that you've nailed your passive/aggressive colours to the mast, welcome aboard! :hi5:

So how much do you guys think this will cost?

Man, I want only one of these, but I honestly can't decide if I like the Batman or Bruce Wayne look more. That HS is insanely nice.

Any one know how much this will be? I seen this on Ebay for 600-700

I have seen conflicting reports on the boards and my cousin said that the reps told her it would go up in a Newsletter soon.

It will suck if it sells out and nonattendees didn't get a chance; I will kick myself in the ass for not attending this year.

OMFG!!! You missed the PPO?! :horror

There's no reason for this suit to turn out any different from the previous one, but I had a chuckle imagining this scenario:

Collector X has perfectly good OC Bats but is seduced by Bale sculpt, switch-out mouths and first-night-out tackle.

X can't really afford or truly justify dropping about 200 big ones on the figure. So decides to PO BB Bats and sell on OC Bats.

Ebay timing is terrible, only gets $300 on the OC having spent $400 on it just 6 months ago.

BB Bats arrives. It looks perfect, but hang on... what's that leaky... strewth, there is OIL leaking like crazy out of the abdominal area!

Logs onto the BB Bats SSF thread... new post after new post coming in complaining about another HT Oily Bats FAIL. Outrage, angst and grief all round.

Collector X cries himself to sleep, dreaming feverish dreams about his one-time favourite and now forever gone OC Bats...

Collector Y buys the figure for $800 on ebay despite reading the numerous threads and being warned by countless freaks.

When it arrives, Collector Y, we'll now call *********, belittle the ones who had leaks and raves that despite the insurmountable evidence, his is and shall remain leak free.

********* silently posts a single post three weeks later, announcing that his figure is turning to soup like the rest. No apologies but expecting sympathy for the cold hard _____slap, not from Karma, but from the realization of his own stupidity.

Fixed for accuracy. :wink1: :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back