How often do you re-pose your 1/6 figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Previous Pose...
img1255w.jpg

Current Pose...
img1263f.jpg

img1264ly.jpg

I change poses and swap out accessories all the time. When I get a new figure I bag all of their extra items, hands, guns, outfits, etc. in a Ziploc bag which I keep in one big box in my display room. When I feel like messing with a figure I'll grab their bag, swap out some parts and repose. I repose at least a few figures every week.

every time i'm bored and feel like playing. my ghostface gets a lot of playtime, such a versatile figure. from funny to dead serious. :lol

the only downside is i dont get to take pictures as often as i used to. :[

My display is constantly changing. Because im new to articulated figures I like to 'experiment' with different poses. Although I have learned not to pose rubber figures too much; my BB Bats already has wear & tear on the elbow.
When it's quite (mostly at night) I will take a look at my collection and switch up some poses. But this is mainly because my collection is small and I dont have a proper detolf or display case.

I never change the poses on them. When I open the figure from the box I pick one pose and that pretty much the pose it will have for the rest of its life lol. I dont do extreme poses either. I just put them in a standing position. i guess im a little paranoid something might happen to them.

My display is constantly changing. Because im new to articulated figures I like to 'experiment' with different poses. Although I have learned not to pose rubber figures too much; my BB Bats already has wear & tear on the elbow.
When it's quite (mostly at night) I will take a look at my collection and switch up some poses. But this is mainly because my collection is small and I dont have a proper detolf or display case.

That's why i canceled that figure and the '89 Batman, i like to pose my figures, not extreme, but a figure listed as an articulated & poseable figure should manage some iconic poses for that character, the rubber ones can but will break because of it, poor HT design for a figure

I never change the poses on them. When I open the figure from the box I pick one pose and that pretty much the pose it will have for the rest of its life lol. I dont do extreme poses either. I just put them in a standing position. i guess im a little paranoid something might happen to them.

Why buy articulated figures then? :dunno You'd be better of with statues

That's why i canceled that figure and the '89 Batman, i like to pose my figures, not extreme, but a figure listed as an articulated & poseable figure should manage some iconic poses for that character, the rubber ones can but will break because of it, poor HT design for a figure

Why buy articulated figures then? :dunno You'd be better of with statues

naa hot toys' level of detail on their products is better than any other company out there.

It's a good question. Some I change from time to time. DX joker and Bruce lee I often change. Some like original batman godfather my bond figures rainman GBU etc I literally never change

I change the poses only for the not rubber body figures.I keep all the figure with leather like dress in neutral standing position (to prevent tears and damage for jacket and pants) I only change the poses for some photo's shot...For all the rest I am in infinite inspirations...

I don't plan on removing the few 1/6 figures that I have from their boxes. If I did, I probably wouldn't repose them once I put them out. I wouldn't want anything tearing or breaking.

Every now and then, more so when it's new until I find the perfect pose. Sometimes the pose has to balance with the other figures it's on display with to make a good display, because shelf space is limited.

I don't plan on removing the few 1/6 figures that I have from their boxes. If I did, I probably wouldn't repose them once I put them out. I wouldn't want anything tearing or breaking.

the best way to ruin your figures is to keep in the boxes.....

I rarely repose the figures after I get a pose I like. But recently I reposed my endos, Pred1 and Stormies. So it happens.

I change them often.

It's a good question. Some I change from time to time. DX joker and Bruce lee I often change. Some like original batman godfather my bond figures rainman GBU etc I literally never change

Yup, Lee is a figure that has to be posed all the time. PERS rock on this guy.

Back