How often do you re-pose your 1/6 figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: How often do you adjust your figures?

Gifs and pics cleared away. Save it for the Sandbox kiddies.

Thank ya :duff

x :)

Some figures I have not touched since initially setting them on the shelf, others I adjust once or so a month. Just depends really...a lot of the time I'm inspired to change up a pose by a particularly awesome picture/pose from a fellow Freak :exactly:

One falls over? Sounds dangerous! Most of mine use the provided stands, so hopefully they wont fall over unless a major accident happens.

They don't fall very often. I can't even remember the last time. I use stands for most of them, and try to keep them back from the edge of the shelf.

I do have small kids, though. Shelves get bumped occasionally.

JB

I pick a pose and usually leave it, unless I'm rearranging a shelf to fit other figures in, or see another pose on here, that I fancy trying.

I try to make all my figures look like they have some sort of personality, people that just take them out of the box and stick them on a shelf, worry me. Futz the damn thing!

I pick a pose and usually leave it, unless I'm rearranging a shelf to fit other figures in, or see another pose on here, that I fancy trying.

I try to make all my figures look like they have some sort of personality, people that just take them out of the box and stick them on a shelf, worry me. Futz the damn thing!

Yeah, I think some pose rather than the neutral, arms down, face forward look is better. I understand that with really large collections and limited shelf space, figures will get crammed in, but hopefully I dont get to that. I've seen many collections that just look way too overcrowded, and you really cant appreciate each one.

Dean Knight, moggie, clipperking - they all seem to have interesting poses that arent too extreme, but just put a slight interest into the figure. Love their work.

I've also definitely picked up and stolen some awesome poses from posters in these forums! Some are so creative is blows my mind. I'm crap at posing, so always defer to the more creative and just follow :)

Quite a bit for me. I change poses when I need to make room for more figures. Especially when most of my figures are Hot Toys. They just keep coming!:gah:

Back