How many who primarily want a HT T2 Arnie would also buy a new HT T1 Arnie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you voted T2 T-800 in new HT Poll, would you also buy a T1 T-800?

• Yes

Votes: 90 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • maybe

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters

a-dev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I just wanted to get a reading on how many of those who are voting for the T2 T-800 in the new Hot Toys poll would also buy the T1 Terminator if Hot toys were to pursue that too. It seems T2 is already running away with the vote but there are those of us who strongly feel new T1 figures with full likenesses deserve to be made at long last. Everyone and his aunty has some kind of T2 figure by now but T1 stuff is much harder to come by.

To clarify, I don't think T2 is a bad choice by any means - I will buy anything from the first 2 films that Hot Toys makes - its just that T2 is the easier more convenient option and I think we'd be likely to see figures from that film regardless of this vote. I feel that this HT poll was a chance to demonstrate to them that it might be worth going to the extra trouble to put fully licensed T1 figures out there.

Last edited:
I pretend anything after Terminator 2 never happened. There are some Salvation figures that are nice, but with the price of Hot Toys figures going up and limited shelf space, better to be picky. One thing I learned, never buy pre-order items until the final version is released. Terminator 2 should of ended the whole series. Judgement Day never happened, and John Conner becomes a homeless drug addict, end of story.

I voted T-800 from T1.If HT make T-800 from T2 I will buy Battle Damaged version. sunglasses and shotgun is not my favorite.

Last edited:
Yup, same here. Anything HT does from either film I would buy in a heart beat.

Would prefer T1 stuff first though.

I voted T1 t800 but I would go for a T2 no problem as long as its after the cyberdyne shootout, maybe a second arm for the final scene and 2 head sculpts. The simple biker version I would probably pass on.

How awesome would a HT Terminator from T2 with a reveal endo left arm :rock :rock :rock

As in from the scene in Dyson's house? Indeed, with muscle body and fully articulated endo arm, that'd be a cool option, preferably as an alternate arm for a T-800 with grey shirt.

I'd also love to see a Hot Toys take on the T-800 with full battle damage from the end of the film - tattered flesh and clothes, exposed endo parts, dismembered left arm, LED eye, Arnie likeness obviously. This would certainly be the most detailed and arguably most impressive Terminator figure they could make. I just hope they don't pass over T1.

Positive results here so far, thanks everyone.

The T-800 from Terminator 2 is more iconic. But I also want to have the Terminator version because is the first and the look of Arnold is so different..:gun

Back