Poll: who would want a 1/6 scale Millennium Falcon Cargo Hold diorama for Ikea Besta?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy this diorama?

• Yes, I would buy this for the $499-$699 price range

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Nope, count me out!

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Hey Jazz!
You mentioned this great piece being modular. What did you have in mind?

Fantastic looking dio!

Thanks, the floor is modular, as are the walls and the couch and chess table are not fixed, so you can display it as you wish and then when we do the extension kit for the other side with Han's navi computer, you can just add that to this

Nice !!! Great job Joost !!

Thanks! It’s been showing up at customers, and I love to see pictures of them setting it up:
EF4028FF-20F1-45C2-B93A-A6B6ACC9749F.jpeg

Due to the overwhelming response we have gotten on the limited run we did of this diorama, I am very pleased to announce that we have enough interest to do one more small run. We will offer payment plans 3 and 6 months, so if you are interested, this is your one last chance to get this If you missed out.

Edition size of this small run will be determined in a week, so please start a payment plan or place an order as soon as possible. We expect to ship this final extra run in April 2020

Place your pre-order here: https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/pro...ea-besta-stuva-or-stand-alone/?v=796834e7a283

Following a breakage of the back wall from my Falcon Main Cargo Hold Extension kit during transport, i wanted to give a big shout out to Joost and the whole Jazzinc team. My issue was taken care of in a matter of (30) hours from request to replacement delivery. This is just outstanding customer service.

While i'm here, i'll share a few quick shots snapped earlier today.

P1050908.JPG
P1050909.JPG
P1050911.JPG
P1050913.JPG
P1050914.JPG

Back