Hot toys Wolverine preview pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your problem Krayt? You like it and you're getting it, so why are you getting uptight?

I reckon it's a great figure too. I'm just stating the obvious. It doesn't look like Hugh, even now. I said it before that I'll probably still get it, and the reasons why. Why are you trying to put words I'm not saying in my mouth? Trying to get me to look like an ogre or something? Get over yourself. Don't like the truth? Then just laugh at the joke. Be happy.

Who uptight? You assume too much!:lol I just don't wanna see ya waste your time on this figure.:wacky It's obvious HT isn't going to get it right!:lol

Who cares! It's about what? 90-95% there? And i bet it is still being tweaked.

(I remember the Rocky protos as well, trust in HT fellas)

I agree it is close to a Jackman likeness but it is far enough away people can tell it isn't a spot on likeness as advertised. A Logan (XMO) has been on the top of my must have figures for the year since leaked in April. I have faith in a more realistic representation.

Nonetheless, even with a 'subpar' Jackman sculpt the overall Wolverine presentation is bad ass!!!!! The new body is sweeeeet and the new pics eased concerns about posing in the wife beater. I actually prefer the look.

Who uptight? You assume too much!:lol I just don't wanna see ya waste your time on this figure.:wacky It's obvious HT isn't going to get it right!:lol
???:confused: So now you're making with the smiley faces and reverse psychology. You have a problem. Others have said the same as me, but you choose to focus your attitude on my comments. Back to you having a problem.

I'm with you Darkseed. It's still a cool figure.

???:confused: So now you're making with the smiley faces and reverse psychology. You have a problem. Others have said the same as me, but you choose to focus your attitude on my comments. Back to you having a problem.

That's because i saw what you did in that thread over yonder that one time.(I'm watching you) Now, i don't roll that way and never will, but whatever floats your biznoat!:duh

It is a strong representation of the Wolverine character which deserves a spot in my display case regardless of final sculpt. I hope (or look forward too) a better representation of Hugh as Wolverine to make it a 100% representation of a great character.

I am jizzed we have new pics :banana

That's because i saw what you did in that thread over yonder that one time.(I'm watching you) Now, i don't roll that way and never will, but whatever floats your biznoat!:duh
Further proof that you do indeed have a problem. Why don't you say what your beef actually is, that one time? I have no idea what way you're rolling, but spend your time dogging me. We all see how you roll now.

I can't sell creech a wooden nickel!

DAMNIT!

lol anyways kids back to Hugh.. ahem, i mean Wolverine

10b12499884594a814f6b41330.jpg

I think he looks great. Looks like Jackman to me.

At least we HT didn't make him bloated like another toy maker recent figure.

Way too heavy on the body hair for Jackman - while I know the character is hairy they've overdone it as far as Hugh goes. Not really a huge fan of how visible those elbow joints are, either. I thought they might be a bit less obvious. Not a miss, but not a home run either.

I think he looks great. Looks like Jackman to me.

At least we HT didn't make him bloated like another toy maker recent figure.

I think it looks pretty damn good too (sculpt) Nothing is 100% perfect when it comes to action figures. I really see Jackman in that sculpt.

I think it looks pretty damn good too (sculpt) Nothing is 100% perfect when it comes to action figures. I really see Jackman in that sculpt.

I concede nothing is 100% accurate (especially on a toy) and the figure is visually appealing. IMO the sculpt is off enough to kill the actual Jackman likeness HT is promoting. The overall Wolverine presentation is badass which trumps the minor Jackman problems. I love the new body and cannot wait for the fig to be released.

man he just keeps getting better and better, glad i got him on Preorder and i know Hot Toys is just going to improve on the head sculpt even more

Looks really good... sculpt is still a bit off, but close enough that I think he'll be a winner. Body sculpt is crazy, and even more impressed that it looks like they'll be painting the bodies as well :rock

Yeah, not 100% Jackman, but still a winner!

And the body is freakin' awesome!!!! :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back