1/6 Hot Toys WandaVision Scarlet Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Instagram, a great rooted hair custom and a separate seamless body custom.

Whoa that rooted hair! 😲:thud:Looks immaculate and in scale, captured some of the frizziness too. The body swap looks pretty good, the Phicen S23b is a fairly muscular body, but good to know it works out (plus most of the outfit covers it up).

Whoa that rooted hair! 😲:thud:Looks immaculate and in scale, captured some of the frizziness too. The body swap looks pretty good, the Phicen S23b is a fairly muscular body, but good to know it works out (plus most of the outfit covers it up).
Head sits too high on that seamless body but the arms look so much better. I don't know if a person could shorten the neck.

Head sits too high on that seamless body but the arms look so much better. I don't know if a person could shorten the neck.

Yep the neck does sit a bit high, oof the ball joint and inner neck armature are made out of metal, so shortening the neck itself would be troublesome I imagine. I guess it’d be easier to remove the inner ball joint adapter from the head sculpt (if it has one) and go from there 😆 But yeah it benefits a lot with the seamless shoulders.

I wonder how hard it is to swap the bodies. Even my knock offs with their phicen bodies are super annoying lol

The seamless bodies folks are showing on here look great.

My attempt to hide the seams (non-tv show accurate).

Color is not as bright and shiny in person, camera captures light bouncing off of it.

Report: Works well, covers decently but moving the arms up does knock the ribbon out of place a little forcing a readjustment. I'd probably recommend seamless or buying another cape w/collar piece and remove the cape. The ribbon works well enough for me, personally.

UPDATE: The hair actually helps to hold the ribbon in place to an extent.

0607232107.jpg

0607232107b.jpg

0607232107a.jpg

Last edited:
I saw some post on either IG or FB that showed the steps taken to replace the body. I don't think that's something I feel comfortable with doing myself currently. I can try to find the link to the post. But it's very intensive.

I saw some post on either IG or FB that showed the steps taken to replace the body. I don't think that's something I feel comfortable with doing myself currently. I can try to find the link to the post. But it's very intensive.
I've been planning on doing so myself too, and that facebook guy was very helpful with his steps! The figure looks x10 times better with the seamless body, and the color match between headsculpt and body is almost perfect if not 100% there.
Here's my fig after the mod. It took about an hour and i would do it again in every multiverse. ;)
Imagen-de-Whats-App-2023-06-08-a-las-13-27-39.jpg

Last edited:
That does look amazing. Screw it. I just ordered a S23B and will be attempting this once I have in hand.

One question, how do you remove the plastic wrap from the body after getting the outfit on?

That does look amazing. Screw it. I just ordered a S23B and will be attempting this once I have in hand.

One question, how do you remove the plastic wrap from the body after getting the outfit on?
Yay! You won't regret it!
I didn't had the need to wrap the silicone body to put the clothes back on. They are pretty flexible and stretchy and with little effort and a bit of patience it all went where it was supossed to be. Pants were the trickiest, but again with a little bit of patience it will get on nicely.
The most 'agressive' mods were the feet to make space for the Phizen ankle connectors, but apart from that... not much to worry about!

I've been planning on doing so myself too, and that facebook guy was very helpful with his steps! The figure looks x10 times better with the seamless body, and the color match between headsculpt and body is almost perfect if not 100% there.
Here's my fig after the mod. It took about an hour and i would do it again in every multiverse. ;)
Imagen-de-Whats-App-2023-06-08-a-las-13-27-39.jpg
Wow!!
What body is this?
Looks really good!

Back