Hot Toys- VGM07- Bio Hazard 5- 1/6 Sheva Alomar (BSAA ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool info. 120 degrees sounds good - can hold weapons to the shoulder well then?
Guess I'm 30% more happy about that then.

Yes she can hold the weapons fine (even a realistic aiming pose with the PSG1) but you have to play with the shoulder joints and wrist joints too.

Her shoulders can move up, down, back and forward :rolleyes:

The only issues I have found are her legs..Man! the hips joints are a bit loose :sick..The knees only can move 45 degrees :duh (same as Machiko)

Hottoys should improve this body with double knee joints and stiffed hip joints ASAP

The rest of the figure; clothes,gear, the small accessories, and weapons are top notch and very detailed.Even her head sculp looks better and more accurate in person

PS: Another thing Hottoys could have improved is her "butt"..:rotfl well, is passable, but her behind looks much better in the game :lol

Last edited:
Yes she can hold the weapons fine (even a realistic aiming pose with the PSG1) but you have to play with the shoulder joints and wrist joints too.
Her shoulders can move up, down, back and forward :rolleyes:
The only issues I have found are her legs..Man! the hips joints are a bit loose :sick..

thanks for the info, straight forward and helpful. Shame about the loose hips for you...:eek:

The knees only can move 45 degrees :duh (same as Machiko)
Hottoys should improve this body with double knee joints and stiffed hip joints ASAP

Agreed, :mad:

One thing I notice about the hips on Machiko at least is that if you move the leg forward (flex the hip joint), and then try to move the leg outwards (abduct the hip joint), it stops very quickly and the joint starts to creak..:horror if that makes any sense...
Strange if you ask me...I know the sideshow female Buck has its many issues, but the range of motion on the hips and knees is much better. I'd cry if my tomb raider figure only had the leg articulation of the HT female TT.:angelsmil

PS: Another thing Hottoys could have improved is her "butt"..:rotfl well, is passable, but her behind looks much better in the game :lol

It's a good thing you get to play Sheva in the game then, make up for it...:rotfl

thanks for the info, straight forward and helpful. Shame about the loose hips for you...:eek:

Agreed, :mad:

One thing I notice about the hips on Machiko at least is that if you move the leg forward (flex the hip joint), and then try to move the leg outwards (abduct the hip joint), it stops very quickly and the joint starts to creak..:horror if that makes any sense...
Strange if you ask me...I know the sideshow female Buck has its many issues, but the range of motion on the hips and knees is much better. I'd cry if my tomb raider figure only had the leg articulation of the HT female TT
.:angelsmil

It's a good thing you get to play Sheva in the game then, make up for it...:rotfl

Yes Penn..

It seems, this body is incredibly good from the waist up (amazingly worked waist, torso, shoulders, and neck hidden joints) ...but from the waist down, her legs are completely archaic and obsolete .. :duh
I think that the legs of my sheva are fine, the problem is the body itself, because the legs of my Machiko has the same "lack of stiffness" issues if you compare with the stiffness of the standard True-Type body.( the male,of course).

Moreover, her pants, restrict too much the hip joints range of motion, and yes,I had the feeling that the leg would break when I tried to move the legs outwards !..:horror

Last edited:
Got Sheva yesterday, and I really like her. My only real problem with her at this point is that I had to leave the neckless off because her head did not want to come off. For those that have her, do you have any ideas? Also, I am going to have to really mess with her so that she can hold a gun and have it look natural.

It seems, this body is incredibly good from the waist up (amazingly worked waist, torso, shoulders, and neck hidden joints) ...but from the waist down, her legs are completely archaic and obsolete .. :duh
I think that the legs of my sheva are fine, the problem is the body itself, because the legs of my Machiko has the same "lack of stiffness" issues if you compare with the stiffness of the standard True-Type body.( the male,of course).

Moreover, her pants, restrict too much the hip joints range of motion, and yes,I had the feeling that the leg would break when I tried to move the legs outwards !..:horror

I don't actually have a male TrueType so I didn't really know any different about the legs stiffness :google
It seems a shame really about the lack in range of motion of the legs considering they are completely covered up, it would have been nice to get more range... I remember even one of HT's own images of sheva has her in a hardly convincing kneeling position...:(

I don't actually have a male TrueType so I didn't really know any different about the legs stiffness :google
It seems a shame really about the lack in range of motion of the legs considering they are completely covered up, it would have been nice to get more range... I remember even one of HT's own images of sheva has her in a hardly convincing kneeling position...:(

You could achive this range of motion..but is pretty hard.(too much stress in the hips due to her pants, belts,holsters and the the lack of stiffness) I think that her left knee in this pic has the maximum range of motion possible:

3Biohazard5_ShevaAlomar.jpg

Yes,the standard TT male has pretty much stiffed and hardered joints certainly, the range, and overall legs design is far better than the female Body :sick

Last edited:
Got Sheva yesterday, and I really like her. My only real problem with her at this point is that I had to leave the neckless off because her head did not want to come off. For those that have her, do you have any ideas? Also, I am going to have to really mess with her so that she can hold a gun and have it look natural.

!Boiling water!:D

I had not problems removing her head..
It was pretty hard, but using some brute force : with my left arm pulling her head and with the other hand holding her waist (preferably before attach or put together any gear)

Another possible option is to cut the necklace from the rear, put it in the neck and then use superglue to attach the necklace.

You could achive this range of motion..but is pretty hard.(too much stress in the hips due to her pants, belts,holsters and the the lack of stiffness) I think that her left knee in this pic has the maximum range of motion possible

Yes,the standard TT male has pretty much stiffed and hardered joints certainly, the range, and overall legs design is far better than the female Body :sick

that's the pic; yup that's a pretty sorry exuse for a crouch....:lol Y'know I never thought that men were more flexible than women..:google

Aww, can't do this??:sick

LCTRLC.jpg

Nah, sure Sheva's an amazing figure, unable to crouch so well is the least of your worries... :banana Someday I will has it, I think.:naughty

that's the pic; yup that's a pretty sorry exuse for a crouch....:lol Y'know I never thought that men were more flexible than women..:google

Aww, can't do this??:sick

LCTRLC.jpg

Nah, sure Sheva's an amazing figure, unable to crouch so well is the least of your worries... :banana Someday I will has it, I think.:naughty

Sorry penn, but sadly Sheva can not do that crouch position showed in your pic :sick..Anyway Sheva is a great looking figure and amazingly detailed but very restricted in terms of poseability, compared with other female figures in the market (and male too)

EDIT/ True Type male review:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_090508b.htm

Last edited:
ja, I'm considering swapping away from the female truetype in favor of the new triad Alpha bodies.

if nothing else,, Least we get options with boob sizes :lol

Hey all, just got this figure. This is probably a stupid question but how do I get the holster for the radio to hook onto the belt? As far as I can tell you cant undo the belt without damaging it. Im sure Im just overlooking something but any help would be appreciated!

Hey all, just got this figure. This is probably a stupid question but how do I get the holster for the radio to hook onto the belt? As far as I can tell you cant undo the belt without damaging it. Im sure Im just overlooking something but any help would be appreciated!

-Dificult way (not very easy But recommended).

Removing the belt and attaching all the gear: Ammo pouches, bands and of course the radio pouch...and then attach again the belt

-Very Easy way (not recommended)

Use superglue to fix the radio pouch in to the belt :D

For those of you ordering from Sideshow, Sideshow just sent out an estimated arrival notice.

Though I hate to have Chris alone, most likely I'm going to cancel this piece.

er... it was a quest, but you can ease the strap from underneath the knife holster and out of the belt loop. you may need to free up the knife holster by moving it from side to side, as it comes a little clingy to the leather. then just pull gently...Getting it out isn't the hard bit...it's getting it back in....:banghead nay not to bad, just the belt loop was mega tight on mine. You'd figured this out already hadn't you..?:D

For those of you ordering from Sideshow, Sideshow just sent out an estimated arrival notice.

Though I hate to have Chris alone, most likely I'm going to cancel this piece.

you no likey Shujaa?:(

Anybody likey the photos??? I'm all giddy so sorry if I'm inundating everybody with jpeg goodness. Just tell me to stop if it's too much...

Packaging
S01.jpg

Contents
S04.jpg

S02.jpg

Straight out of the box
S05.jpg

S06.jpg

S07.jpg

S08.jpg

Anybody want more...?

Back