Hot Toys- VGM07- Bio Hazard 5- 1/6 Sheva Alomar (BSAA ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure............

Noted and corrected...

actually not really a problem of bending it over 100, if it was properly cast in the silicon. The left arms may suffer gumming/peeling of paint as HT's Deunan's suit (if you keep the arm folded)

Initially I wanted to introduce a biceps swivel cut to the arms (the purpose of this endeavour), but after seeing it was cast in silicon instead of sleeved... back to more planning....

I see.
Actually not really following you about the cast/sleeved thing? Is it cast as in the material fills all the way up to the inner armature while sleeved would be a...well, sleeve?

I can imaging it hard to get those wrist joints out as you say. Do you have to release the metal a bit?

Also, did you have any trouble getting the (cloth) vest off?

I see.
Actually not really following you about the cast/sleeved thing? Is it cast as in the material fills all the way up to the inner armature while sleeved would be a...well, sleeve?

I can imaging it hard to get those wrist joints out as you say. Do you have to release the metal a bit?

Also, did you have any trouble getting the (cloth) vest off?

Yes, the silicone is cast with the armature in it (at least most of the arm, 1/3 of the forearm to the wrist is not (or there's empty space there).

Yes I tried to increase the metal gap at the wrist, but the metal is very resistant to prying/return to the original state. After much force it did open up a little. I also reduce the diameter of the protruding end slightly too.

Undressing her is easy.. slow and steady stretching the fabric...

I was messing around with Sheva last night, frustrating that she can't get the gun poses I wan't, and the irony is that Chacha (who I was photographing for review) can get them fine... but of course she doesn't need to!

Chachawithgun.jpg

Yes, the silicone is cast with the armature in it (at least most of the arm, 1/3 of the forearm to the wrist is not (or there's empty space there).

Yes I tried to increase the metal gap at the wrist, but the metal is very resistant to prying/return to the original state. After much force it did open up a little. I also reduce the diameter of the protruding end slightly too.

Undressing her is easy.. slow and steady stretching the fabric...

So you think adding the swivel at the bicep will twist the rubber undesirably rather than the arm swivelling freely within the rubber?

I'll wait for HT reply about the other thing before I try removing the top as one of the thin black straps at the back is hanging on by a thread at the 'collar'. I dun wanna confound it until I hear back from them really.

Also how is the mobility at the hips on yours? They're fairly restricted on mine, I dunno whether the pants aren't pulled up enough or otherwise. Maybe I'm just not giving her th' gun, but a split in the crotch wouldn't be that funny.

So you think adding the swivel at the bicep will twist the rubber undesirably rather than the arm swivelling freely within the rubber?

I'll wait for HT reply about the other thing before I try removing the top as one of the thin black straps at the back is hanging on by a thread at the 'collar'. I dun wanna confound it until I hear back from them really.

Also how is the mobility at the hips on yours? They're fairly restricted on mine, I dunno whether the pants aren't pulled up enough or otherwise. Maybe I'm just not giving her th' gun, but a split in the crotch wouldn't be that funny.

I stripped mine down from the waist when putting the belt accessories on, she has padded fabric leg sheaths over each leg to fill out her trousers. I tried taking them off, but to be honest it didn't help much with the articulation!

I was messing around with Sheva last night, frustrating that she can't get the gun poses I wan't, and the irony is that Chacha (who I was photographing for review) can get them fine... but of course she doesn't need to!
[/IMG]

Hehe, was thinking the same thing... That is the biggest thing for me...a character that would necessitate that poseability...doesn't have it. :( Sure the arms are nice *ahem; but it's not a trade off I'm happy with.

Here's Machiko showing Shujaa how it's DUN.

ShevMach1.jpg

ShevMach2.jpg

"So these things are called...joints?"
ShevMach3.jpg

Oh, also caught your post about the trousers on the preview page...I noticed the padding...I thought they might be foam as opposed to fabric. It's a good idea.

Last edited:
How did u managed to get the back loop to hold the shotgun in place?
I couldnt get it to close no matter what I did...would appreciate some help, thks.

hey, er it was a wrestle, but keeping the peg hole warm is no.1.
No.2 is to used a tapered piece that has a larger diameter than the hole, like a pencil nib or something, to enlarge the hole. Leave it in there for a while so it keeps it shape a little longer.
Hope that helps...

How did u managed to get the back loop to hold the shotgun in place?
I couldnt get it to close no matter what I did...would appreciate some help, thks.
Hey Jun, I used a cocktail stick and pushed it into the hole to stretch it open a bit, then working fast I used anohter cocktail stick to support the female part while gently pushing the plug into it. Was quite frustrating, and took a couple of attemps, but you'll get there in the end.

Hehe, was thinking the same thing... That is the biggest thing for me...a character that would necessitate that poseability...doesn't have it. :( Sure the arms are nice *ahem; but it's not a trade of I'm happy with.

Here's Machiko showing Shujaa how it's DUN.

ShevMach1.jpg

ShevMach2.jpg

"So these things are called...joints?"
ShevMach3.jpg

Oh, also caught your post about the trousers on the preview page...I noticed the padding...I thought they might be foam as opposed to fabric. It's a good idea.

Nice pics!
And I think there is a thin layer of foam in the lining, have to admit it does look good.

Thks for the tips penn & wookster! Shall try my luck at it again.

I do agree that failure to do all the correct gun poses is really a let down, takes away a lot of the "fun" in posing Sheva.

Nice pics!
And I think there is a thin layer of foam in the lining, have to admit it does look good.

Thanks. Yeah agree on the look.
I dunno about Chacha not needing those guns though...maybe there's a deleted scene from Wasabi we don't know about where Hirosue gets all kimono-ed up and goess resi-evil on those guys in the arcades??? :lol

I do agree that failure to do all the correct gun poses is really a let down, takes away a lot of the "fun" in posing Sheva.

Yup.
Ha ha!....not too short.

Indeed, there is a thin layer of foam in the pants.
Don't ask me how I know lolz...

Ok.... ...how do you know?

Well, I had to let people see Chacha's new base body as well, after all this is a public service...right... right?

newbody1.jpg

newbody2.jpg

I stripped her....

Excellent! :chew

Well, I had to let people see Chacha's new base body as well, after all this is a public service...right... right?

newbody1.jpg

non-rivalrous like all good public services...:naughty I'm betting you have no further use for the clothes anymore.
Actually, the ankles are rather thin aren't they? I assumed that was to compensate for boots and trousers and the like that might add undesirable thickness?

Wookster - u need an award for all your public services!!!
I like her hair conveniently covers the two crucial points.

Chacha inner frame...as a comparison to Sheva (Hot Angel in general)... lower abdomen screws are in front, double ball joints at mid-torso ....

Posted this before... blur picture though...
ccabody.jpg

Chacha inner frame...as a comparison to Sheva (Hot Angel in general)... lower abdomen screws are in front, double ball joints at mid-torso ....

Posted this before... blur picture though...

does that result in a wider range of motion for the torso over the hot angel configuration?

Back