Hot Toys TTM 20-22 TrueType Basic Series discussion & what to use them for?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the e-mail that my order for the regular and slim bodies is Charging on Feb 13th.

Just got the e-mail that my order for the regular and slim bodies is Charging on Feb 13th.

Coooool

I ordered 3 arnolds' last night. The shipping calculator was waaaaaaay off. Regular flat rate shipping for me.

Since I really have no more POs coming until June....after Joker 2.0 and Bane.... I'll be buying bodies for the next little while to use up all my spare head sculpts.

Pretty stoked over it actually. If only these were mainstays in-stock.

Just got my 3 arnolds. Best true types to date. A little taller than expected but I'm glad HTs finally got around to releasing bodies this size.

My "All Purpose Arnold".

arnold1_zpsb32b3917.jpg

Nothing too special here. Just messing around n such. This true type is massive.

IMG_2569_zpsb18d90f6.jpg

IMG_2571_zps828e19f7.jpg

IMG_2567_zpsb299ade9.jpg

IMG_2559_zps6a6a0d08.jpg

IMG_2563_zps03074995.jpg

IMG_2564_zps1df5a649.jpg

Nothing too special here. Just messing around n such. This true type is massive.

IMG_2569_zpsb18d90f6.jpg

IMG_2571_zps828e19f7.jpg

IMG_2567_zpsb299ade9.jpg

IMG_2559_zps6a6a0d08.jpg

IMG_2563_zps03074995.jpg

IMG_2564_zps1df5a649.jpg

It never occured to me that the LT Falcon HS is much smaller than RnR and Beachhead. Falcon's what I have on my TTM20 and it's undersized.

Have you checked the seams on the right side of your TTM20s' torsos? Mine was poorly glued I had to fix it.

It never occured to me that the LT Falcon HS is much smaller than RnR and Beachhead. Falcon's what I have on my TTM20 and it's undersized.

Have you checked the seams on the right side of your TTM20s' torsos? Mine was poorly glued I had to fix it.

Yeah I tried Falcon's bandana sculpt on but was too small sitting on top of the neck which is just huge. My RnR HS looks slightly giraffey...but the good news is with a shirt on it isn't noticeable at all.

2 of the 3 were perfect. The one with beachhead's ex sculpt is off. To the point where his right shoulder appears disproportionate. Whoever assembled the chest piece glued it too far over and the seam under the armpit isn't flush.

guys, I am trying to kit bash a Gordon here and was wondering which body is most ideal? I tried asking about the base body of the Hot toys swat one but no one answered. Would a TTM-22 slim work?

guys, I am trying to kit bash a Gordon here and was wondering which body is most ideal? I tried asking about the base body of the Hot toys swat one but no one answered. Would a TTM-22 slim work?

No that's too small.

Just get a TT narrow knock off on ebay. They run about $25 shipped. I'm buying 2 right now for some customs.

TTM-21 would be a better fit.....

as cplhicks said TT knock-offs would be the cheap/best choice.... and as cheap as USD 15 if you're lucky...

Good to see the Crimson Guard looks good and beefy on that body. Just what I need for my bash. Now to wait for my body to arrive *taps fingers impatiently*

And, Deculture-Junkie, I can try my Chris Redfield head on the body, if someone can't do it before mine gets here in a week or so. I suspect it would look just fine.

Good to see the Crimson Guard looks good and beefy on that body. Just what I need for my bash. Now to wait for my body to arrive *taps fingers impatiently*

And, Deculture-Junkie, I can try my Chris Redfield head on the body, if someone can't do it before mine gets here in a week or so. I suspect it would look just fine.

Thank You SO Much Mau!!! Yes, I was wondering since Chris and Dutch more or less use the same body if it was possible since I know the neck on the TTM20 is too big for Dutch's head.

Back