Hot Toys- TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just came back from the theater! wow great movie! won't spoil anything. just going to say that it made me want this figure and Sam on the lightcycle that much more! just hope HT continues with the line!

spenser, the pic on the left captures bridges really well. it's already a much better sculpt than ht's effort. well done!

Just looked over the HT pics again specifically the black "jacket" and it seems as though it doesn't have a hood connected to it like we saw in the scene where

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just looked over the HT pics again specifically the black "jacket" and it seems as though it doesn't have a hood connected to it like we saw in the scene where

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'll be lazy and quote myself as a response... :lol

He did have a hood...but the weird thing is, in many scenes any sign of the hood was gone. You'd think it would be hanging down behind...but I didn't see it...very strange. My guess is it just sort of morphed out of the coat and then when he didn't need it, it would just shrink back into his coat, like their helmets...I dunno.

Just a theory. I'd have to see the movie again.

^^aahh! Very good theory mate! You are right, in the movie after that scene, there wasn't any sign of the hood. A snaps attachment could be made I guess...the figure doesn't need it, but I thought that scene was so badass b/c it just showed all his power. I'm going to watch it again tonight or tomorrow then I'll know for sure

^^aahh! Very good theory mate! You are right, in the movie after that scene, there wasn't any sign of the hood. A snaps attachment could be made I guess...the figure doesn't need it, but I thought that scene was so badass b/c it just showed all his power. I'm going to watch it again tonight or tomorrow then I'll know for sure

It would be really cool if they managed to give him the hood on the final figure, but like you said It doesn't need it. I'm getting this figure regardless :hi5:

and agreed, that scene was badass.

It was the only scene flynn wasn't a (insert word for lady parts or cat). The hood is a must for me.

I think what Runawaybrain means is that the scene at End of Line Club is the scene where Kevin Flynn starts to show us how awesome he is. It's a pivotal moment and one I'd like to recreate when I'm playing with my dollies.

Is this new ?

10121610551eee844744f8c2bf1.jpg

10121610551eef5b4c2f3d6e702.jpg

1012161055659c66981c2390883.jpg

101216105540ba3b2cca4a4b3c4.jpg

Last edited:
Now I see them! Looks great! Have they reworked the sculpt? Looks a tad different but in a good way. Maybe just the lighting but man I can't wait for this! Too bad release isnt until Q3 :(

Back