Hot Toys- TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the figure, but I really hate getting spare outfits without the extra head. Feels like wasted money to not be able to use all of the stuff at one time.

So many people will kit bash this into the dude and I'm getting two of them for that very reason. :nana:

So just watched the movie again and to answer the question about the hood. It goes back into his outter jacket/robe similar to how Clu and Sam's helmets appear and disappear in and out of their suits. So that's why we never see the hood hanging from his jacket/robe.

I will have a lighted robe with hood in about two weeks. It’s being mapped out now.

I think this looks a lot better than the reveal pics...
newrelease_064.jpg

A lot better but it still looks more like Kris Kristofferson to me...

Hey, if anyone wants to make a Whistler custom, there ya go!!! :lol

Are you guys SURE that the sculpts are changing? Or is it lighting/paint aps? Has anyone ever seen a pic of several hot toys 'revisions' of one sculpt side-by-side same lighting?

Would anyone buy the original Tron, Flynn or Sark if Hot Toys made them? I would just so I would have both from the 1st & 2nd movie side by side. This is just wishful thinking if the new figures are successful in sale.:pray:

Back