Hot Toys - Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America (Star Spangled Man Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS20X Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America Star-spangled Man Versio

Wow...a lot of negativity in here about this one...

"The First Avenger" is my favorite Marvel movie to date...and I have the other two versions, so I'll probably pick this up as well...

I think it'll look great as a "progressive" "First Avenger"-type display with the three versions...

Now if only HT would make a FA version of Bucky...now that would be cool....

I just ordered the rescue version when I saw this announced. These three will look great together on display.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS20X Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America Star-spangled Man Versio

This is a must have for me, I just need to pick up a Red Skull to complete a First Avenger display.

I might as well get this since I have all the other Caps. I'm surprised this was announced since the Rescue Version is still available. I gotta still get Red Skull.

I forgot about Red Skull! I have to get him now too! This never ends does it?

Crap you all just reminded me I still need a Red Skull too

And I bet the MOA shields won't have a paint peel issue :rotfl

it actually doesn't peel...the paint job on it is GREAT! and can easily be customed into Cap's traditional star sheild

Sadly the Hot Toys shield had a lot of paint flecking issues.

I sealed mine with clear coat. Since I have Avengers Cap I have a spare shield that I'll use for this guy.

I wonder if for those who are interested in this figure, but hadn't had interest in the Rescue Cap, will now want the Rescue Cap.

I wonder if for those who are interested in this figure, but hadn't had interest in the Rescue Cap, will now want the Rescue Cap.

Yeah that's me. It's pretty much a no brainer for me to display all three of these together.

:wink1:I was disappointed when I first saw these pics but I'm starting to dig this version of cap.

:wink1:I was disappointed when I first saw these pics but I'm starting to dig this version of cap.

That's how it works with Hot Toys. First you aren't sure, then you dig it, then you have to have it!
By the time it hits, everyone wants one, lol.
It's the general way these things go.
:rotfl

Bucky would make a good companion piece as well if they made him as another toy fair exclusive. I'm sure we'll see something from either TDK series or Iron man instead though.

is only one picture from this figure????? :(

This figure is awesome and a great iconic representation of Captain America. Whether the same edition size as last years Captain America exclusive or not, I think it will sell better.

So like last years rescue version, it's not like a year or two wait right? It should be shipped real soon as soon as preorders start correct? If so, I am psyched.

Bummed out it doesn't come with a smiling sculpt. Seems like a missed opportunity without one.

Bummed out it doesn't come with a smiling sculpt. Seems like a missed opportunity without one.

The final preorder pictures haven't been released yet, so while it's unlikely, it still might.

Back