Hot Toys - Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America (Star Spangled Man Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS20X Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America Star-spangled Man Versio

I will buy since I do like it (it also helps that I don't like that many Sdcc exclusives thus year), but I do hope that we get one or two more HT exclusives...

Re: Hot Toys - MMS20X Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America Star-spangled Man Versio

DsiXt.png

Are there other figures I would rather see? Yes, I can think of a few. That said I will buy this, simply because I have all the other Caps so I need this on the shelf with my other Caps.

Just rewatched The First Avenger again yesterday, more excited for this figure than I thought I would be. Too bad we didn't get more variety of characters from TFA though (Peggy, Bucky, Dum Dum, etc).

Nice there finally making this guy but, its a pass for me. I'm good with first avenger cap and rescue version....

Yes! Finally this figure is coming out! Can't wait to add this to the collection. I guess this will be the last Cap figure we'll see until Winter Soldier. Keep them coming HT. I've been happy with all of their Cap offerings.

Wow...a lot of negativity in here about this one...

"The First Avenger" is my favorite Marvel movie to date...and I have the other two versions, so I'll probably pick this up as well...

I think it'll look great as a "progressive" "First Avenger"-type display with the three versions...

Now if only HT would make a FA version of Bucky...now that would be cool....

I have FA Cap, Rescue Cap and Avengers Cap. Unfortunately, I have no interest in this figure. It just doesn't appeal to me. Congrats to those who do though :hi5:

This is the ultimate captain America collectible . I might get two .

I wonder if advanced muscular body would fit under the cloths ?

Maybe, but if the costume is anything like Spider-Man, it will be sewn together.

Spidey is a one body suit, with this it's likely it'll be a top, bottoms and those underwear things on the outside.

Last edited:

It would look alot better if he was bigger like in the comic.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS201 Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America Star-spangled Man Versio

This.

I'm surprised at the reception this is getting. I wondered whatever the hell happened to this figure when it was revealed...what? Last year?? I'm pleasantly surprised that its actually gonna get released at all and am looking forward to getting it. Provided that the price is right of course.

Also, complaints that its another cap?? C'mon, for real? How many iron mans do we have? This is nothing!

I love what this figures outfit stood for in the film. It was used as propaganda. It's cheesy, yet retro and cool at the same time. It was an homage to the comic look, and showed just how cheesy the spandex outfit would look on film. The way it was incorporated in the movie was actually genius. Not only did we get the classic spandex look, but we also got a practical combat outfit. It's like having your cake and eating it too. Even the batman nor iron man films did something like this.

I'm not arguing about the quality of the movie, but the fact of the matter is, this is the only superhero movie that found a way for the hero to don both his classic, iconic spandex outfit along with an updated practical outfit...in the same film! And the fact that we are getting both is cool unto itself.

Lets show a bit more enthusiasm here fellas. :1-1:

:exactly: When I first saw the movie, I thought this was genius too.

There definitely a little late with this release. So when will this figure actually start being loaded on ups trucks ? When is this toy fair thing taking place ?

Back