Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks awesome!!

and Thor looks better wihtout it, but maybe find him some nice work boots to wear...

we need a 1/6 Gok Wan

I have no idea what a 1/6 Gok Wan is. Sounds like something on the menu of my local takeaway...
And thanks.
The red parka is now on the MKV.
Also, the Thor boots are two piece. I can just remove the greaves.

Thor minus his greaves:

IMG_5690.jpg

So I've been wanting to do this for a long time, but was waiting to complete the team. Here's a simple stop motion I put together. I feel I have some good ideas and so-so execution.

[ame]https://youtu.be/gvJGPrOtWPI[/ame]

Does the mechanic tony stark pants will fit into ttm20 or dx10 body if im going to kitbash a civilian thor? What would you guys suggests? Thank You

It's kind of what i was hoping for. That "I can fly so it doesn't matter how i dress" look, lol.
So you reckon its just the jacket?
Would he look better without it?

IMG_5688.jpg

Because i know someone that would look great in it.

IMG_5689.jpg

:rotfl

I also think Thor looks better without the jacket. The sweatshirt looks more fitting for his athletic build! :clap

I really hope we get a Thanos figure at some point. Also Ultron will probably look very cool.

I'm sure we'll be seeing both of them in the upcoming Avengers sequels! :wink1:

I can't wait to see how they design Ultron. Can't freaking wait.
I have a theory it's going to be like an Iron Man "AI suit" that Tony builds and it ends up becoming evil.( I suppose all the "House Party" suits could be considered AI suits, but oh well.)

Anyways, did some moving around in one of the Detolfs, made shelf risers and put these babies in above "The Team". Sorry I have rotten lighting.
null_zps195d0e48.jpg

So.. thinking ahead a little..
Anyone up for an 1/6 Ultron?? :D Can't wait already..

I'm most excited for Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. I hope they are the first releases... (I think they did Hawkeye and Nick Fury first for Avengers 1 since they didn't have previous figures)

I can't wait to see how they design Ultron. Can't freaking wait.
I have a theory it's going to be like an Iron Man "AI suit" that Tony builds and it ends up becoming evil.( I suppose all the "House Party" suits could be considered AI suits, but oh well.)

Anyways, did some moving around in one of the Detolfs, made shelf risers and put these babies in above "The Team". Sorry I have rotten lighting.
null_zps195d0e48.jpg

Cool looking display. :hi5:

As for new Avengers.... I still hope we still see either Black Panther or the Vision. :pray:

Back