Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given Ruffalo has signed up for a further 6 films I assumed he'd be appearing in all the sequels as well :dunno

Would be nice to see Cobie Smulders star in some of the sequels as well though.... obviously :wink1:

I figured the same! Especially since I read something about her having signed for like 9 movies or something... Not sure if it's true and where I read it for that matter...
But if it is, then we just have to get a figure of her eventually, right?... Right?

Yep, I mentioned somewhere on the forum she's slated for 9.

I haven't seen this yet but I already have a thing on for Cobie Smulders. Did you know she's married to Taran Killan?

I didn't realize they got married. Thought that was happening in Sept. They have a kid. I remember when she was pregnant on HIMYM. I love Cobie.

I said that not too long ago but got told a man in a suit is boring. So I just shut up about it.

That's the standard response on that issue, and people will point you to Two Face for evidence that a guy in a suit won't sell.

Personally I'd buy the cr@p out of a Coulson figure,
Spoiler Spoiler:
. And if HT ever got the license for Bond :pray::pray::pray: that's 'just' a guy in a suit...

It was a "cute" part of the story. I am sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad :1-1:

:1-1: :1-1:

Spoiler Spoiler:
:rock

Spoiler Spoiler:

It worked.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I totally agree!