Hot Toys - TMS051/2 - Mandalorian and Grogu (Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many headsculpts do you have in your collection total, you wildman? I say this after swearing off new clone heads, and then I just bought another one. :ted

Maybe three hundred? It’s great having a choice of so many when making customs.
I think I posted it his in the thread before but I did a mod on an unmasked Pedro head to remove the neck a while back.
Forgive the figure. It’s just a Buzz Lightyear I’m modding.

Attachments

• IMG_9215.jpeg
    IMG_9215.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9214.jpeg
    IMG_9214.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
THREE HUNDRED?!!!!!!!!! I have about twenty and I thought -I- was out there.

my hat is off

View attachment 668923

lol. These are some older images(It’s a six hour job to get three hundred heads out of their boxes, unbag them(They all live in little ziploc bags), put them together for a group photo, then bag them and put them back in their boxes. I always try and do it once a year.

Attachments

• IMG_0155.jpeg
    IMG_0155.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0167.jpeg
    IMG_0167.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0173.jpeg
    IMG_0173.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0180.jpeg
    IMG_0180.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0191.jpeg
    IMG_0191.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0217.jpeg
    IMG_0217.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0222.jpeg
    IMG_0222.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Do I see like, ten Cody heads in there?! And a bunch of Jyn Ersos? and about ten Rexs? Do I even see Faora Ul in there?! Damn, dude. 🤟
I have ten Cody, seven Jesse, three Cody, and five Echo, Four Jyn, and one Faora. Like i said, those are old pics. Loads have sold, but i have others, lol.
The Jyn aren't for sale. Like hens teeth, they are. Everything else is negotiable.

OK, when I went out to investigate that Sideshow kicked spooky30 code off my cart and insisted it was only supposed to be 25%. I call bull on that little move, and there the matter has rested. DO NOT Charlie Brown vs the Football ME, pal. Spooky30 or GTFO!

OK, when I went out to investigate that Sideshow kicked spooky30 code off my cart and insisted it was only supposed to be 25%. I call bull on that little move, and there the matter has rested. DO NOT Charlie Brown vs the Football ME, pal. Spooky30 or GTFO!
Kicked the SPOOKY30 and TREATS25 off mine. Had it briefly on the regular collectors edition. I don’t need the Deluxe extras.

Hrrmph.

Back