Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just taken her out of the box, switched to the head sculpt and can already tell what a frustrating release this is. Visually, what an incredible looking figure but good grief every joint is soo stiff!!

Struggling to find a decent museum pose let alone anything dynamic. Some figures like certain Batsuits a lack of articulation is understandable but there's no excuse here. Why isn't she as poseable as Mando?

Still happy overall, especially the gorgeous HS but I hope they use a better body for Koska and Fennec.

View attachment 625407
View attachment 625408

:clap

She's a beaut isn't she? The un-helmeted head sculpt is gorgeous indeed!

Mine arrive today. Like so many have said What a great figure. The head sculpt looms awesome and the helmet is so nicely detailed but those single joint arms! What a shame. I wanted her to hold her helmet but I can’t get her arm far enough

Well now I can see a S3 version of Bo with the slightly longer hair hs and empty throne accessory by HT :rolleyes:

Gonna be a deluxe with interchangeable armor pieces.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So is there a better body swap out there that doesn't require a ton of modification to make it work (boots and hands actually peg in, etc.)?

Oh cool! I just grabbed one on eBay. It's ridiculous that we have to do this, there's no excuse for a single jointed body in this current time, especially at this price.

Oh cool! I just grabbed one on eBay. It's ridiculous that we have to do this, there's no excuse for a single jointed body in this current time, especially at this price.
Yeah wish Hot Toys that they just modded Rey body and used it on all the Female Mandalorian characters.

Back