Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't opened her up yet, but I couldn't resist and scored a parted out head sculpt and base!

The un-helmeted portrait is stunning! Looks just like K.S. as B-K!!!

0Kz1Hq5.jpg

PatI81F.jpg

6wJ17Qw.jpg

pXGj0Av.jpg

Ab17DFo.jpg

The added railing piece for the display stand is neat! It definitely makes it more of a 'slice' of one of the show environments. (Evens so, I kinda wish it would attach to the actual display stand and with its size it should have come with a light-up feature for the red "lights".)

KwMAFH3.jpg

Her hair is quite different in S3. Do you think Hot Toys will do another version if it's just the head sculpt?

They could go for a 2.0 if she has a big part in the plot (and it really looks like she will). Maybe a damaged outfit or even some sort of upgrade during season 3 could help as well.

Her hair is quite different in S3. Do you think Hot Toys will do another version if it's just the head sculpt?

They could go for a 2.0 if she has a big part in the plot (and it really looks like she will). Maybe a damaged outfit or even some sort of upgrade during season 3 could help as well.

Yeah I could see another version releasing, and most likely will include a new head sculpt with the rolling eyes feature given how it's become prevalent, in my opinion. Plus S3 specific accessories lol

I haven’t had much time but to unbox and snap a pic but this is a stunning looking figure. I can’t wait to take some more pics especially with the unhelmeted sculpt.

Mine has super tight joints, I mean really, really tight. I guess that’s a common thing on this one though. Better too tight than a rag doll.

944A0D4C-2860-40AF-B0F7-009016019675.jpeg

Yeah I could see another version releasing, and most likely will include a new head sculpt with the rolling eyes feature given how it's become prevalent, in my opinion. Plus S3 specific accessories lol

I feel like they sculpted the sides of the hair just a little too far forward to cover up the lack of lights so a Season 2 version with moving eyes and an actual LED for the headband would be a great improvement.

I feel like they sculpted the sides of the hair just a little too far forward to cover up the lack of lights

Haha yeah I noticed that, cheeky move by them :lol It would've been neat to have.

so a Season 2 version with moving eyes and an actual LED for the headband would be a great improvement.

That would be ideal and worth a second figure imo. (Plus maybe double-jointed elbows and knees the second time around :monkey3)

I'm bonkers for Bo-kers! :love She looks great in my Mando display. It took me AGES to get them all to stand sideways like that!:ROFLMAO:

I don't think this has been mentioned before - but her body SUHHHKSSS!!! :ROFLMAO: Inexcusable cheapness from HT - I've been using the word 'inexcusable' a little too much regarding HT lately...!

Attachments

• tempImage03A5Vs.png
    tempImage03A5Vs.png
    11.1 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImage1STlDV.png
    tempImage1STlDV.png
    12.7 MB · Views: 0
I’m hoping this goes on sale soon. It looks great and was going to pass on it, but it would make a good addition to the clone wars display.

Just taken her out of the box, switched to the head sculpt and can already tell what a frustrating release this is. Visually, what an incredible looking figure but good grief every joint is soo stiff!!

Struggling to find a decent museum pose let alone anything dynamic. Some figures like certain Batsuits a lack of articulation is understandable but there's no excuse here. Why isn't she as poseable as Mando?

Still happy overall, especially the gorgeous HS but I hope they use a better body for Koska and Fennec.

DSC_7508.JPG

DSC_7510.JPG

Nice pictures! Everyone seems to be making the best of it with this figure despite the issues with the body. It's a shame HT cheaped out there and didn't get something better because the figure really is stunning to look at. If they were planning on using it on Koska and Fennec it's probably too late into the production process to have it changed at this point, so we'll just have to hope for the best.

Koska is one of the last Mandalorians I am interested in because I just don't want to go a million figures into this line. The OT/PT/CW is my area to dive deep, but that Koska sculpt is just so good. I'll wait and see what the body looks like before deciding for sure.

Again, nice pictures to everyone who has shared them.

Koska is one of the last Mandalorians I am interested in because I just don't want to go a million figures into this line. The OT/PT/CW is my area to dive deep, but that Koska sculpt is just so good. I'll wait and see what the body looks like before deciding for sure.
Same here, I have the DW version so him along with Koska I think will be enough for me, I may pick up the Armorer too as she would pair nicely with my OG Mando.

I'm not counting out Sabine as I enjoyed Rebels but then it would have to be a really great design to have me pull the trigger on another faceless Mando.

Back