Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But then we'll complain HT just reuses bodies...
I would be thrilled if they re-purpose Rey body for the Female Mandalorian line.
Nobody in they right mind would complain of great body being used for the premium figure they just paid for and not every new character need a new body for each release.

She's the only helmeted figure that I'm displaying without the helmet on. HT killed it with the HS.

View attachment 626139

Nice pic and pose! That's how I'm gonna have Bo displayed, holding her helmet like like intro in Mando S2!

Nice pose and pic shadow. It's cool the joints didn't seem to hold you back from finding an iconic pose. 👍

Yup, despite the more limited articulation, one can pull off some decently great poses, as evidenced by some members in this thread :)

7d5qow.jpg

So who is building her throne?

7d5qow.jpg

So who is building her throne?
Her presence in this episode gave me the vibe of King Thorin in Battle of the Five Armies..were he felt useless and content but by the end of the film he became the warrior he was meant to be…Bo is going to turn around and kick some a$$ this season guys..you can sense it.

Back